Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:00:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't Dig for Treasure etc.  (Read 2390 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
cookiejar01

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2007, 04:54:21 pm »

I can't dig for treasure, build a sandcastle or find sea shells. All I get is sneak here, run here etc. Please help. I have CC installed everything else works fine. What's up with this new expansion. Thanking everyone in advance for help.
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:57:09 am »

If you have InSIM, did you update it? did you update the rest of your hacks?

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 08:43:21 pm »

Yep, this looks like a "I need to update my mods for the latest ep I have install" case.
cookiejar01

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2007, 05:49:40 am »

Yes I have Insim and it is updated I have a few Mods also updated. Now what? I disabled my CC and went back everything falsing blue. I did get dig and sandcastle but Sim kept getting stuck  and would not move unless I teleported. It was a mess. How can I keep CC and still dig? Help I need to get treasure chest. Thanks again. I just ran hack Det. everything is OK. Please help me I am going crazy.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 06:10:29 am by cookiejar01 » Logged
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2007, 07:48:19 am »

If you dont know what the offending file is after that, your best option is probably dividing your downloads folder, and move half out...test the game...and see which 1/2 is causing the hassle... then go on like that until you find the file..
Sleepycat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2007, 08:49:20 am »

the hack conflict detector only tells you if hacks conflict with other hacks. It can't tell you which hacks need updating.

Do you have Clean Installer? If you don't and you download Lots from the exchange (or some other sites), you probably have hacks you don't even know you have.

Crazy Town - home of my Sim stories & SC4 Terrains, Sims, hairy Skintones and some clothes & stuff.
Simbology
cookiejar01

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2007, 04:45:47 pm »

Everybody Thanks. It was an old hack that worked when I got Seasons, but was not updated for BV. It took all day but I found it. Thanks again for all your help.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2007, 10:04:25 am »

Happy you found the culprit.  I know how hard it can be sometimes to isolate it.

Could you tell us which mod it was exactly so we will know this one requires an update.

thanks
cookiejar01

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2007, 12:56:19 pm »

It was from Simslice a pet rejuvenator. It was only updated to Pets but it worked after Seasons. That's why it took me by surpise that it was the culprit. Thanks agaiin for all your help. I love Insim.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: