Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:05:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't load a larger lot  (Read 1312 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HollyD1983

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2007, 09:37:51 pm »

hello,lately I have been experiencing a very serious problem with my game:smt120 Whenever I try to move anyone(whether it be one Sim or a whole family)into a large home on a 5X5 lot the hourglass just keeps spinning on the screen and will refuse to enter the lot,I always have to shut my computer off and restart the game,I can then reenter the same lot with no trouble,but my Sims can't be directed to do anything and they have no plumbbobs,they just appear to be standing there,motionless,this just started a few days ago,all I have inside the house is the same old custom content I have been using trouble free for months,lately I have been forced to use boolProp useShaders false just to stop the constant blue screen and hourglass,I really don't think that this caused it,I also have the InSiminator v.2.7b DEST edition installed,my expansions and stuff packs are:

The Sims 2 Happy Holiday Edition

University

Nightlife

OFB

Pets

Seasons

Any help would be greatly appreciated

The strangest thing about my problem is that I can enter a smaller home on a 4X4 lot with no trouble,but whenever I try to enter anything larger my game keeps doing this
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 09:52:17 pm by HollyD1983 » Logged

Lover of lederhosen
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 10:13:01 am »

Try with the cheat code BoolProp testingCheatsEnabled true GOOD LUCK.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 03:28:15 pm »

^^ I was just thinking that while reading the problem.  That way, once you enable debug mode an error box might pop up if there's a hack confliction/bug.  You can choose delete, then exit/minimize your game, go to your C:\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Logs folder, and find the name of the error log that appeared in the box.  Then you can attach it to your post so that someone who can read those types of things figure out the cause of the problem.  :angel:

Is time frozen on the lot along with the sims?  And have you downloaded anything recently?  You may have downloaded a few mods that are conflicting with each other, or you have one that's not compatible.  From my experience, that's usually the case. Wink

Also, have you tried the Sims 2 Hack Conflict Utility?  You can find it over at http://www.simwardrobe.com in the Sims 2 section.

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 04:30:18 pm »

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: