Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:01:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More teen clothing choices?  (Read 4693 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
world_war_me

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2007, 09:50:25 pm »

Especially for the C-Small. Everything i find seems to be for other sizes. I'd especially love to see some skinny jeans in the small. Anyone want to try?
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2007, 06:42:06 pm »

It is fairly  easy to do this yourself with Bodyshop. I don't use the Teens very often but I have converted some outfits using Warlokk's tutorial. Also have you looked over at MTS2, The Mystical One has converted alot of the Maxis outfits to the Bodyshape meshes. He has also compiled a list of sites that have Warlokk's clothing, found here:

http://www.baldninja.com/bodyshape.php

Hope that helps you some.
world_war_me

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 03:03:11 pm »

actually, i'd already had the Mystical One's conversions. I was just wondering if any of the bottoms could be alpha edited into skinny jeans. I'd guess the shorts could, but i dont' know if it would look weird.
thanks for the link though.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:10:18 pm »

You could but they would be skintight and just wrap around the leg. I haven't seen any new stuff for the  Teens in a while though.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 11:41:28 am »

The skinny jeans would look like they were painted on. Like pegged pants or tights. The alphas for shorts should be able to be edited to use them for pants. If they show up pants it could be done by cutting and pasting the alphas for the flared pants into the shorts files. I have not looked at them though.

I can check it out and see if the alphas will match up. By just copying the parts with the flared pants without the shoes. Ill give it a try and get pics and check back. Ill give it a quick shot see what you think.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 12:57:40 pm »

The shorts wont work for bottom only files.

You can see the way they look on the mesh using the alphas and I colored it to make it show up better

I just put the full bodys for the size you asked about into bodyshop. So I can get a look at the swimwear or undies full bodys. The full body sweatsuit wont work unless you leave the top sweatjacket alone or change colors of it. Those are the next 2 choices.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 02:53:32 pm »

Ok so here is what I got after messing around in Bodyshop and photoshop

The first one is what they would look like on Warlokks undies Teen C-Sm Mesh. Quick stuff to see what you think. The only problem is at the top of the feet the jeans will turn on the ankles so the side seams will be difficult to line up.

The other is on the Warlokks Teen C-SM tracksuit Mesh. The pants are flared a bit. Not really the look your talking about with skinny jeans but I thought I would check it anyway.

I have them sitting in my projects folder so let me know. I can do a few more detailed ones if you would like me too or not. No biggie. This was just to get an idea and show you what it would look like.

Take Care
ChopperChic
world_war_me

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 06:56:37 pm »

i took one of the mystical one's meshes for shorts and edited the alpha. I go a result similar to what you did with the underwear mesh, which was the effect i was aiiming for. I put up pics of it when i get some.
world_war_me

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 07:48:39 pm »

here's what I've got. This is a separate, based on the longer shorts by the Mystical One. There is a slight line where the mesh is off a bit, but i was only able to see it by looking at the sim from the bottom(to see what i mean, go into body shop and hit F3).
If any one wants it i could probably upload it. Again, this is just the pants. The shirt is just a shirt, also made by me.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 08:49:52 pm »

It looks like you got it down pat. I have fun playing with the alphas. I like the textures. So are you going to use the full bodys for the outfits? The textures would look cute on the full bodys. You wont have the problem with the shorts.
 The pants were in style in the eighties when I was in high school. I would buy guys levis and peg them so tight with a sewing machine you could barely get your foot through them we would wear them with jelly (plastic) flats.

Take care
world_war_me

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 09:04:37 pm »

i've got one full body made but i'm not too fond of it.
The one shown above was just the shorts mesh.
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 11:47:32 pm »

I keep an eye out and if I find anything I will repost here or send you a PM. Happy Halloween World War.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: