Insimenator.org
March 18, 2024, 10:35:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone Should Make a Big Pack that has all the HBB files in one easy rar  (Read 6413 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
voho

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2007, 06:05:28 am »

Then, people like me wouldnt have to look around the internet and sign up to sites that they wont use again to get hbb things
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 05:49:18 am »

voho - that isn't our problem, and by my last count, even a RAR compressed file would be over 1 GB of files by a variety of artists on over 40 sites.  It isn't about making it convenient for YOU, it's about not destroying one free site after another with crippling band-width and hosting costs as people download 100s of files they don't want or don't like and then bitch about wanting us to make them all separate downloads.

in 3 years I have had a total of 9 requests for all the files of a given body type in a single file, compared against close to 1 million non-requests.  suck it up, we aren't changing it to please 10 people who are too self-interested and lazy to understand the workings of the real world.

don't post new threads in this section, it is not for requests, suggestions, or arbitrary bitching
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 05:53:58 am by ~Marvine~ » Logged

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: