Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 06:03:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strangetown problem! Help needed!  (Read 2244 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
monica92

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2007, 05:23:02 am »

Hi. I have all the expancion packs installed.
Without any CC the game are working normally, but when I have the Inteenimator and hacked objects like "Shop At Home Coat" and "Vimto666 Tombstone of life and death" the sims in Strangetown are not growing older! Every day at 6 pm they are just being at the same age, and I get the message "(name) will grow up in just one day at 6. pm" every day at 6pm.

Do anyone have the same problem and/or know how to fix it?
I had been very glad if someone helped me with this annoying problem.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 05:30:35 am by monica92 » Logged
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 01:25:03 pm »

Looks like these mods needs to be updated for the latest ep you have install.  So go on the site where you got them and make sure to use the right version.

Inteen was updated for every new ep that was out.
monica92

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 07:30:50 am »

I am using the Inteenimator bon voyage version.

Today I deleted inteenimator bv from my Downloads folder, and the game was working normally. Why does the inteenimator make trouble in my game when I have the right version installed?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 03:24:15 pm »

You should go ask on their site but make sure that all your flavor packs are updated too. Wink
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2007, 10:52:24 pm »

You're suffering from Junk Townie syndrome.  Had your read the User Guide or the FAQ on the InTeenimater site you would know this and you would know just how easy it is to fix it.  Help comes to those who help themselves.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
monica92

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 01:28:43 am »

"Junk Townies: A number of townie sims (mostly from Strangetown and Veronaville) were populated with bad data by Maxis during early development of the game.  The presence of this malformed/junk data can cause significant disruption to the InTeenimater's normal operation as it relies on the integrity of this data.  Key symptoms may include (but are not necessarily limited to):

1.   Inability to Propose… | Engagement or Marriage
2.   Inability to Propose… | Move-In
3.   Inability to Try for Baby or become pregnant
4.   Missing functionality on the Biological Clock
5.   Adults who become pregnant may be "age-adjusted" into teenagers
after giving birth to a baby
6.   Sims stop aging
7.   Numerous birthday notification popups
8.   Adults can attend public or private school; get on the school bus
9.   Adults are presented with choices normally reserved for teens         such  as Hang Out and Ask Permission To Go Out...
10.   University students stop attending class
11.   Interaction icons appear briefly before falling out of the queue
12.   Missing romantic interactions
13.   Other sims on the lot are unable to leave a baby, child, or toddler in the care of another eligible adult
14.   Adults are able to apply for scholarships

Version 1.2 includes changes that detect and correct this bad data whenever a sim first becomes pregnant.  However, in some instances (a non-pregnant male townie, for example), it may be necessary to manually repair the issue.  To do so, simply spawn the offending sim’s Biological Clock and then save the game.  If the clock is already visible, you must first Put Away or Dispose of the clock and respawn it.  This latter method may only be used on non-pregnant sims."

I don't really get it.. can someone explain it more simple, please?
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 01:56:25 am »

Again your findings or questionning should be post on THEIR websites, not here.

They are the best too help you since THEY made that mod.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2007, 11:24:42 pm »

You don't need an explanation...just do what the damn RTFM says and spawn the friggin' biological clock for the affected sim(s).  If that is beyond you, the InTeenimater is too awesome (even in all of its non-awesomeness) for you and you should remove it from your game and retire in shame.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: