Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:59:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: List of Social Interactions, plus quick question  (Read 2468 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2007, 05:12:51 pm »

1. Has the social interaction to sit on someone's lap been added? If so, what EP was it added in?
2. Can somebody please send me a list of social interactions added to the game with each expansion pack?
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 10:13:00 pm »

the closest thing to "sit on lap" is part of the make-out on a couch interaction

as far as I know there is no such list compiled to share Sad

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 12:50:37 am »

well, the next best thing would be to look at the interactions in anim boxes like the ones jaydee made for different eps.

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 04:18:06 am »

Summer Wine, that is a very good idea.  The only problem I can see with this that often animations do not show up in the menues of mods if you do not have the necessary EP =/  Still better than nothing, and one could view the insides of the file with SimPE, but it may resemble nothing one understands unless one is a modder :lol:

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 07:06:49 am »

Thanks anyway.
The option to sit on someone's lap is something that needs to be added in the next EP.
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2007, 04:53:46 pm »

Oh my gosh, yes! It would be cute for kids to sit in their relatives laps. Would it be possible for someone to make a custom animation?

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 10:39:25 am »

Quote from: dobydog;1008731
Oh my gosh, yes! It would be cute for kids to sit in their relatives laps. Would it be possible for someone to make a custom animation?

Not the reason I wanted it in, but that's a good reason too. Cheesy
While custom animations ARE possible, they're not that advanced yet.
Here's something I found on MTS2 using pretty basic custom animations: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=227195
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 03:21:00 pm »

EP stands for expansion pack, and MTS2 stands for "Mod the Sims2" site that you can google to find it-an excellent site, by the way, with lots of downloads and modifications (where the name came from, I suspect).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: