Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 02:07:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The game stops!  (Read 1472 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ThexVillain

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2007, 10:11:57 pm »

Okay whenever I try to enter a neighborhood, the loading menu just stops. Like it doesnt really freeze because the music still plays and the mouse moves, but once it gets to the second bar it just stops! And I waited for like an hour and it still didnt move. I tried restarting the computer and my game 3 times and it still does the same thing! Its really frustrating.

Please help!
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 10:15:10 pm »

that is a sign you have something in the downloads folder that is not compatible with your current set up.  It may take a lot of work to isolate the problem file.  it's tedious, but dragging the whole downloads folder out and adding back 10 items at a time is what I usually end up doing.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
ThexVillain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 10:17:09 pm »

Ok i think its because I downloaded something that required EPs i didnt have? Could that be it?
ThexVillain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 11:10:42 pm »

Grr! I deleted the one file and it STILL won't work!
ThexVillain

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 11:47:58 pm »

Okay now what the problem is, is whenever I click on this one neighborhood, it goes to a different neighboorhood. Gosh, the problems never end!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: