Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:36:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange Sims-related dream...  (Read 3562 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2007, 07:07:20 pm »

So last night I had a dream that involved me, all my friends and my sister in the sims. But it wasn't the sims 2, we were too realistic. We looked like RL humans, just a little less realistic because it is still a game. And we were in Pleasantview, but again in was different. There were like three parts to it. There was main Pleasantview, there was uptown pleasantview (which was practically the same families and houses, to an extent, as the sims 2) and at the foot of the 'cliff'. The landscaping was very simmish.

The weirdest part was we all lived in one BIG house. The first floor was a strange café and the other floors on top were each respective person's 'house'. Another strange fact - I had a Halloween party (with everyone of the friends in the dream present) yesterday, right before going to sleep and having the dream.

So anyway, i met quite a few of the sims there, including becoming really good friends with the Pleasant family. Then, for a reason I can't quite recall, I ran away from our giant house and walked around ALL of Pleasantview, which is when I stayed at the Pleasant family's hosue and befriended them. While I was walking, I fell off the cliff and landed perfectly at the foot-of-the-cliff part of Pleasantview. But something scary happened there, unfortunately I can't remember what it was, and I headed back to my house.

This is going to sound crazy so sorry by childish question (hey, I'm only 13): Could I have seen into the future and seen the Sims 3? :happy8: :tongue8:

(as you may have guessed, Pleasantview is my favourtie Sims 2 neighbourhood)

New account --> 2*B~Weird
DannyRock

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:10:57 am »

Quote from: Ferdrya747;1009028
This is going to sound crazy so sorry by childish question (hey, I'm only 13): Could I have seen into the future and seen the Sims 3? :happy8: :tongue8:

(as you may have guessed, Pleasantview is my favourtie Sims 2 neighbourhood)

Seems more like you were given a preview of a virtual reality version of the Sims... More like a future version in which you can interact directly with all your favorite Sim characters... Maybe the Sims 5 or 10, but definitely not 3... :happy8:
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 08:45:41 pm »

I'm dreaming about the sims almost every night and I'm not 13,lol.I'm building houses for the poorer,nice gardens and restaurants and sometime I'm interacting.Somehow I'm aware I'm not realy playing the game and I can't safe,lol,but I have to build beautyfull houses for the poor,LOL.

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 05:39:41 pm »

Quote from: vanessa135;1033659
I'm dreaming about the sims almost every night and I'm not 13,lol.I'm building houses for the poorer,nice gardens and restaurants and sometime I'm interacting.Somehow I'm aware I'm not realy playing the game and I can't safe,lol,but I have to build beautyfull houses for the poor,LOL.

And here i thought I was the only crazy person. Silly, naïve me....

New account --> 2*B~Weird
vanessa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 10:20:57 pm »

LOL'we are many!

Life is  just a game and we are the sims.

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=22717
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 10:26:48 pm »

I had a very rude dream about one of my boy sims one night. I was back a few weeks ago when I was obsessed by him. *cringes* I think far too much about the sims as it is.... let alone dreaming about them... which I do often D:

DON'T PM ME WITH REQUESTS OR I'LL SEND GERARD WAY AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK.
Now I spit out words, do you see my lungs on the dancefloor?
[/SIZE]
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 11:33:32 am »

lol! What do you mean by rude? :laugh:

My Sims Journal/Photo Album Come see what my sims are up to!

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2007, 11:37:25 am »

LOL, I can't say here, let's just say it wouldn't be out of place as a story on Insimadult. :shock: :-|

[/SIZE]
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 06:17:55 pm »

lmao.
Just curious Was the sim still a sim and you a human? Or were you a sim or him a human...?

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Mr Heartache

I don't wanna be S.O.L.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 07:02:44 pm »

he was very much human. It was one of my vampires (you can probably guess which one, it rhymes with 'ovenant')

He's a character from a novel thingie I have, so he's a character in my head... but whoa, was he hot and human at least... lol. I wanted to go back to sleep when I woke up after that! xD

[/SIZE]
xoJessi

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 10:31:29 am »

lol! Well thats not so bad... as long as it's human. lol. The way I look at it is, When you start dreaming in pixels, then you have a problem. lol.

It's funny, I spend most of my time playing sims but my dreams have nothing to do with them.

Real Sims
Sims Oasis
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: