Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:06:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avril's life as a vampire  (Read 2121 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simfreakkristen

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2007, 08:24:52 pm »

OK, I had a dream Avril Lavigne was a vampire. Freaky, right? None of the pics r gonna be Sim pics except maybe one or two that I "borrowed" from the story "Banished". I give Iris full credit for the Sim pictures. It was just such a beautiful Sim! So... here's my intro!

---------------------------------
"Im standing on a bridge, I'm waiting in the dark, I thought that you'd be here by now..."

Mom was practicing older songs again, I noted. This one was her favorite. Everyone loved "I'm With You". Mom had been real depressed lately. After all, Dad left her just after the twins were born a week ago. They were named Anna and Alexandria. My older brother Abel took care of them while Mom was at concerts or out looking for Dad to demand his return. Ever since she became a vampire and Dad saw my blue-skinned sisters, my parents were seperated.
             Abel walked up to me, interrupting my contemplation of life.
           "Addison, it's dinnertime. Come downstairs in five minutes."
Damn him. I sometimes considered killing Abel and burying him under the floorboards of Mom's studio. She was always so entranced with her music she wouldn't smell the rotting flesh. But the twins and I would. Damn them as well. Of course I didn't mean it. I was a disturbed teenager.

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff28/Addison8597/?action=share&defaultTabType=FacebookTab
erm thats my mom. yes not wut u expected is it?

so so so? wut do u think??
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 12:57:04 pm by Rogue777 » Logged

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
Tomkat

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 09:36:12 am »

Is this a story?
Maybe it'll fare better in that section...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: