Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 11:31:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No-Cd Crack for Seasons  (Read 1151 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
manerova
Beauty in Disguise

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2007, 10:34:58 am »

Hi! Does anyone know where to find a no cd crack for seasons? I've bought seasons but recently my father got a smaller laptop from his work and it doesn't have a built in CD/DVD drive. It's very annoying to have to plug one in all the time cause if you forget it's there, you might break it. Thanks.

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:18:53 am »

obviously you haven't thought this post through adequately - this would constitute Warez and illegal software trading, both of which are strickly forbidden under the rules of the forum and US Code.  I don't doubt for a moment that you have a legally obtained copy of the software, so I cannot fault you for wanting to use an accessory programme that will unburden your computer and reduce unnecessary wear and tear on your hardware, but since this circumvents the copyright protection of the manufacturer, I can't possibly tell you to use Google...

Thread locked so no one makes the mistake of posting an answer in violation of the forum rules and US code.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: