Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 05:30:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: required eps and crashing lots??  (Read 2079 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lakesidegurlie

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 05:02:18 pm »

Okay I just downloaded Woohoo for Mac from the sticky in this forum and I can't figure out how to install stuff. When i open up Woohoo and click instal it doesn't do anything. Also, when I go to the top of the screen and click file or whatever the drop down menu is in gibberish, lol

I want to get this figured out because I am tired of the "you do not have the required eps message" when really I do have the required eps

And one more thing, I uploaded a house and it showed up in my game so I placed it in a neighborhood and it is worth like $3,345,333,333! Whenever I try to go into it to look at it my game quits...I have had this happen a few other times as well, and the exact same thing happens... the price is way high and when I try to go into it my game crashes

Help please!!
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 01:43:48 pm »

First of all, if you have a lot in game worth that much, then you don't have the required ep to use it.  You need to delete it.

*see attached photo*

At the top you will see buttons called Filter List.  These will allow you to sort and show only those items in the selected categories.  You need to select one of these buttons.

At the bottom in the area with the white background, this shows all the files within the package.  To install you need to select one of these, the background for the selected file will turn blue.  Then you will need to click the large button that says Install selected...selected changes based upon the type of sims2pack and items in it.  The Install Selected button will only become active once you select something from the list.

As you install items, they are removed from the list below, they are NOT removed from the sims2pack.  The sims2pack will always remain exactly how you downloaded it.  You are not able to save over sims2pack files.

This program will install any lot, even if you do not have the expansions required.  You must make sure the lots you download are compatible or your game will crash!

* Picture-2.jpg (91.86 KB, 914x644 - viewed 200 times.)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: