Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:54:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ? about OFB and seasons  (Read 1279 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pallycoo

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2007, 08:21:42 pm »

Hello!

Hope I'm not asking a stupid question! But; Can I install OFB after Seasons and pets or do I have to uninstall both and then reinstall Seasons and pets after I install OFB?

Thanks!

*My EP's: NL, Pets, Seasons*
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 09:40:44 pm »

Pallycoo - because there are patches that came out after OFB was released that need to be installed, I would unistall Pets and Seasons, then install OFB and the latest patch from the EA update site http://thesims2.ea.com/update/

You don't HAVE to do it that way, you could get along just fine without the patches I would think.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pallycoo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 02:57:06 am »

arg, what a pain in the butt! I was hoping I wouldnt have to unistall seasons seeing as how I(or better yet my young'un) lost that disc....Installing OFB would have fixed that! blah....I guess it will be time to do some hunting. I cannot seem to figure out all the places a two year old can stash stuff! I swear there is a shoe that has been MIA for 3 months....

*My EP's: NL, Pets, Seasons*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: