Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 01:21:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Full Wardrobe! Heroine Female Teen Bodyshape  (Read 20591 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
leighkuhn

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 08:27:00 am »

questions!

qtpi love - these were made using all expansion packs up to and including seasons. (but no stuff packs) this is likely the problem. it is my understanding that it was the pets ep that caused this issue with meshes.  presumably, installing pets should solve it.  bren and i try to make things that can be used by most people.  however, in this case......installing the seasons ep caused massive problems for me that resluted in my operating system having to be re-installed.  i lost a *ton* of stuff. (mostly because i'm a moron and screwed up my saving).  in light of that i just wasn't about to uninstall pets and seasons to do this project.  i'm very sorry this is causing problems for you.

ruiz aw & bloom - thanks to the generosity of warlokk and meremale, both of whom have given permission for us to add the teen meshes to their existing heroine skin, yes the teen and adult will be linked to that one skintone, and yes the teen heroine will become an adult heroine. bren should be posting the skin very soon.

those who have the existing meremale skin should just let the one we'll be posting overwrite the one already in your game. this will painlessly add the teen shape and won't screw up any existing heroine adults. existing female teens using the meremale skin should instantly be given the new heroine teen body shape.

there are a few more things to say about the skin, and i'll be posting those in the skin thread.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 08:52:33 am by leighkuhn » Logged

Just because I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand.
qtpi_love

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 01:51:30 pm »

Interestingly, I've noticed that the meshes show up, but the previews do not in the CAS screeen. I'm able to use them though.

Once again. Excellent work.
leighkuhn

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 03:12:56 pm »

Quote from: qtpi_love;1014087
Interestingly, I've noticed that the meshes show up, but the previews do not in the CAS screeen. I'm able to use them though.

i'm glad the meshes are working for you.  if it's any consolation i have the same issue with some of my previews as well and i have no idea what causes it.

anybody else know?

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 05:27:21 pm »

Cool, thnx :thumbup:

previews? you mean the thumbnails?
Just empty the thumbnailfolder, delete all.
the game will have to regenerate them tho and will take some time the first time you enter the outfits in CAS

hehe, if you dont trust me or are unsure, backup the files first Wink
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 05:31:27 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 05:43:45 pm »

It works miracles, usually, and harms nothing! Thank you for all the comments, people.  If you have trouble downloading, please install Clean Installer.  I use it and advocate that everyone else use it too.  You can find a link for it at MTS2. Smiley

ETA: The shower Proof Skin is now added to the first post.  Thanks for your patience! Happy simming!!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 06:52:34 pm by brendabond » Logged
leighkuhn

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 11:19:30 pm »

problem solved!  thanks bloom & bren

aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 03:16:46 am »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
jason7871

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 11:51:02 pm »

YAY!!! Thank You for doing this i bow too your greatness as i downloaded.I rated this excellent an 5*'s you all rocked this for me Thanks.. Tongue:P:P
BlueAngel3121

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2007, 09:12:46 am »

Thanks, looks lovely!
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2007, 07:30:35 pm »

Excellent Work!!!

Well Done!!! Thankyou
Steel_Mule

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 06:59:34 pm »

I have just returned to the Sims and was excited to see this post about a teen bodyshape for the Heroine. I downloaded and installed the set and was very dissapointed when they did not work. I revisited this page and reread the intro to make sure that I didn't overlook any special requirements. I had not missed anything, it should have worked.

Then I started reading the entire post and, lo and behold, at post #19, I found out that these were made with Putz and/or Seasons. It would have been nice if this crucial piece of information had been included in the original post so that I would have known not to download it.

The clothing looks nice, but you dropped the ball on the requirements needed for them to work.
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2008, 09:26:47 pm »

Wonderful job...Thanks for sharing!!!

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
Drawboom

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2008, 09:10:19 pm »

Hokey smokes! This stuff looks awesome! Now that there's a teen version, I'll start using that Heroine body more. Gracias!
eeebee

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2008, 07:32:48 am »

Quote from: kahvik;1290853
i can't find the adult version of this Sad anyone can tell me where i get?

Xenos originally posted the adult meshes on MTS2 in 2006.  Here are some links:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=45225
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=177082

On some of these posts, additional meshes were added later in the thread by the author and others, so you may need to scan all comments.

Warlokk later came out with a "HighRes" version of the nude meshes.
Persephone also has some good content as well.

The body shape is sometimes referred to as "SuperHeroine" or "Super Heroine".

Also, thanks for your post; I totally missed these teen meshes when they came out.
Without your question I wouldn't have known they even existed.
Rebel Savage

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2008, 02:13:15 pm »

Absolutely great!!! Thank you so much.

Real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, don't feel you've done a permanent job.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: