Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:46:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Madisons (Updated 01/02/08)  (Read 4411 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2007, 11:30:38 am »

Name-Ryan Madison
Age-27
Occupation-Security Guard
Likes-Red and Brown hair
Dislikes-Stink

Name-Noah Madison
Age-16
Occupation-Law Firm Receptionist
Likes-Blond and Black Hair
Dislikes-Stink
------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Noah Madison, my father Ryan adopted me when I was 14.  His wife had died and he was pretty lonely, he never had any children so taking me in was a challenge I suppose.  Well when he came into the adoption agency that day we hit it off right away.  I came from a bad childhood myself, the scar across my nose was left by my father.  He hit me one day and my mother tried to defend me, he ended up killing her.  Eventually after a few months of torment he was locked up and I was placed in foster care.  I never thought that I'd leave that place, thank goodness that Ryan came into my life.  The way we met was strange, he was walking home one day from the store and he saw me in the orphanage yard.  I must have been looking pretty down and he came over and we started talking, a few weeks after that I was adopted by him.

Our home, yeah it's not much.  Neither one of us make alot of money, but we do have honest jobs.  I don't mind, as long as he's there and in my life that's all that matters to me.

My dad, Ryan is a pretty fun-loving guy.  We spend as much time together as we can, as we both found out life is too short to waste.

Getting on the bus to go to school in the morning is rough, after I get home at 1pm I have to do some of my homework and go to my Job.  Then when I get home, Dad has to leave for his.  We wait excitedly for the weekends, that's when we spend quality time together.

On my way to my job at the local law firm, it's a hard job but I enjoy it.  I'm hoping to get experience to perhaps join a real law firm and become a lawyer. I want to be able to help my dad when he gets old, and take care of him like he has taken care of me.

At first when I got my job my grades started to slip but now I'm an A student, dad was so proud when I brought home my first a reoport card.  his face lit up and he gave me a huge hug, that meant everything to me.  I hope I can continue to do good, I'll make my dad proud.

((Let me know what you think, I'm doing something a bit different than normal with this.  Feedback would definantly be helpful, i also plan to pace it out and take it slower than my other stories))
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 12:53:02 pm by L Lawliet » Logged

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 06:30:33 pm »

Whenever I look at Ryan Madison, I seem to think of Fabio. Was Ryan based off of Fabio?

ON-TOPIC= The only questions I have are: Where is this story going? What's the plot?
Other that that, I'm liking this story.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 07:01:37 pm »

Looks good, I like it's humble beginning.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 10:31:14 pm »

I'm not really sure about the plot yet but I'm planning on trying to fill the neighborhood they are in with relatives and the like, almost like one HUGE legacy story.  It's basically going to be about thier lives and things that happen in it and so forth.

Naw he wasn't based on Fabio, he was actually going to be a sim in the prosperity challenge but I liked him and Ryan so much that I decided to do another Legacy family and take it alot slower than normally and actually develop the characters more than I have in the past.  I'm glad you both are enjoying it though Smiley.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 05:14:04 pm »

Quote from: Kakashi_Hatake;1015681
I'm not really sure about the plot yet but I'm planning on trying to fill the neighborhood they are in with relatives and the like, almost like one HUGE legacy story.  It's basically going to be about thier lives and things that happen in it and so forth.

Naw he wasn't based on Fabio, he was actually going to be a sim in the prosperity challenge but I liked him and Ryan so much that I decided to do another Legacy family and take it alot slower than normally and actually develop the characters more than I have in the past.  I'm glad you both are enjoying it though Smiley.

Whenever I glance upon that pic of the shirtless Ryan Madison, I can almost hear a faint voice say "Fabio".
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2007, 10:36:45 pm »

lol! Now that you said that I sort of do myself, I think Ryan is cuter though Smiley.  I honestly don't find Fabio attractive *shrug*.

Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 09:24:10 am »

Quote from: Kakashi_Hatake;1018091
lol! Now that you said that I sort of do myself, I think Ryan is cuter though Smiley.  I honestly don't find Fabio attractive *shrug*.

I agree. The only thing I like about Fabio is his hair. IT'S AMAZING.
L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2007, 10:52:46 pm »

UGH! Dad and I were supposed to go out and guess what happens? ACNE! The bane of every teenager! I didn't want to show my face out in public, what if there was a hot girl or guy? I can swing either way.  but still, ACNE!

Dad didn't care about my acne, he said that if the couldn't look past that then they weren't worth my time.  He can always make me feel better no matter what.

We ended up going out anyway, we needed to do some socializing.  We had a blast, we sang, played a few games of cards.  And lost, but we had fun anyway. I don't think the dog liked our singing though, she howled the whole time.

Dad spoke to a few women, I think he wants to find a mom for me.  He does get lonely when I'm at school or at work, and it would do us both good to have someone there keeping the house warm for us when we come home.  Dad leaves right when I get home and i miss him, it gets really lonely when he's not there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 12:53:56 pm by L Lawliet » Logged

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 12:52:50 pm »

Hi ya! It's me Noah, anyway here I am at my morning workout.  I try and work out every day before school, and UGH! That horrible acne is back, I like so need proactive or something.

Uhh..yeah so I come home from school and see my dad and this chic making out.  Boy it was a bit of a shock, seeing as it had been just him and I for a long time.  It was strange seeing another person around the house.

It's me Ryan, just to clarify I met Jan awhile ago.  In fact it was on the night Noah and I went out, and things just got really serious.  It's been a long time since I've had a girlfriend or even dated for that matter.

Yeah so I was a bit jealous of Jan taking up dad's time.  It had just been him and I for awhile, like he said.  But she's great, I really like her and so does my dad.

My dad is engaged! Yep to Jan! Guess it was more serious than I thought, I love seeing him happy he so deserves to be.

Heh I also grew up, Jan and dad threw me a little party.  It was one of the best days of my life.  It feels good to have two people in your life that really care about you.  Jan's like a mom, she's great.

My dad, Ryan and his fiance Jan Tellerman.  They look great together, she's the president of some big corporation.  We've also expanded our home alot from what it was perviously.  All three of us well, make that two of us have jobs.  I unfortunantly got fired, but I'm looking.

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 12:55:48 pm »

Dad finally got married to Jan! I thought it would never happen, they had a very romantic moonlit wedding in our yard, it was a small but sweet ceremony.

Heh guess mom is pregnant, I can't wait! I'm looking forward to have a new brother or a sister, and it's great to have two parents.  Something I've been wanting for a very long time.  Jan is a great mom and wife, my dad adores her and she cares deeply for us both.

Me and my new baby brother Neil, isn' he cute? He's got dad's eyes and hair, dad went a bit insane after his birth but he's fine now.  I wonder what's going to happen next? Dad says we'll be moving into a different home in order to have room for our growing family.  Guess it's time for me to start looking for a bride, age is beginning to catch up with dad.  And I want to give him grandkids.

((Okay that ends chapter 1, chapter 2 will begin soon.  That will deal with Neil, Ryan, Jan and of course Noah.  They'll most likely have a new home in the next chapter but I'll also write the moving into the story as well.  I'm having fun with this family Smiley ))

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 12:59:21 pm »

Expect another update soon Smiley, probably either tonight or Wednesday.

L Lawliet

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 12:51:59 pm »

Hey it's me Noah outsde of our new home! It's great and we love it here alot, it's alot better suited for the four of us.

This is me sitting near the boxes we packed before we moved, mom like to embarass me like that.  She said I looked cute", I mean UGH! mom! I'm not five years old anymore!

A little bit after we moved into our new home, Neil grew up.  He's got dad's eyes, he's gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older.

Neil learning to walk before he grew up, I snapped this one for the family album.

And guess what I met a woman named Sandy, we're planning to start our life together.  We want kids and I want my parents to have grandchildren.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: