Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:15:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost all my CC Objects + Modeling Hacks  (Read 987 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ThexVillain

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2007, 08:05:45 pm »

I just downloaded Bon Voyage and now all my custom objects, modeling hacks, hacks, and insimenator are gone. All the hair and makeup are there, but I havent checked the clothes. I have CC enabled on it too so it should be working! Please help!
Franky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 06:03:07 am »

Hmmm, that really sucks to have lost all those downloads. I know searching for them again is next to impossible, especially for lazy guys like me Cheesy

Here's some advice though, whenever installing a new EP. ALWAYS remove the contents from your downloads folder and store them somewhere where they will be safe, either on your hard drive or on a CD. Then, after installing and testing how the new EP works, only then would I begin replacing the downloads.

Also, many (if not most or all) hacks created prior to BV are incompatible with this new EP. You mentioned losing the Insimenator. Some good news for you. The Insimenator has been updated for Bon Voyage and is available on this site. It works with any or all EPs.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 06:06:07 am by Franky » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: