Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 07:32:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel like a ninja...:)  (Read 3007 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gali

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:04:27 am »

After tiresome search for ninja's appereance in many community lots, seeing him dissapear before my sim could get to him, and then (of course) answer  the wrong question - I got pissed off.

So, go to the Far East Vacation (if you can buy a vacation house - good, but not necessary).

Choose one of the community lots, pass to Build Mode, and put Inge's Teleporter Shrub (it's the only one you can put in a community lot) in some spacy place.

Take your sims there, and click on the shrub; choose: "summon", then "more", than "ninja". Click on him, and "learn to travel like ninja". If you answer the wrong answer - summon a ninja again, until you answer the right answer. He will wisper something in your ear - and voila - you have the Memento...Smiley.

It's much easier, if you have a vacation house. Put the shrub, and do it comfortably, without any tense of losing motives.

Get the shrub from here:

http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Teleporters.htm

Stupid EAxis! Smiley

Edit: Download the Teleporter Plus Shrub.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 01:13:57 am by gali » Logged
ImaniOU

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 07:32:12 am »

Sweet.  I was screaming swear words at my sims for being too slow to catch him.  Now my sims can rebuild their self-esteem and my heart rate can go back to normal!

I wonder if I can get the ninja to teach at my residential school...  Teach the kids to transport so they don't have to use the stairs to get to their classes.
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:39:06 pm »

Good Idea!

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
b@ mang

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 05:42:01 pm »

Hehe, quite useful, thanks!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 08:14:04 pm »

you can use the "summoner" that comes with insim, too. and with insim, you can also teleport (although without that funny animation). i usually never let my sims walk when they're going somewhere, especially on a big lot or in a big house. teleporting really speed up the game!

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: