Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 12:43:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pleasant View: The legacies:New chapter  (Read 3062 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ryannrules86

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2007, 03:46:05 pm »

OK this is my second sim story. I have another one but i just don't have the inspiration for it right now. so here goes my second one.

Section one: Kristen

I am Kirsten Landon. I am 26 and work as a journalist at the Pleasant Post. I just moved to pleasant view. I grew up in Verona ville. My parents came from a long line of being the only child. I wasn't an only child, when I was two my parents gave birth to my little brother Marcus. Except when he was six he went to a birthday party at his friends house. It was a pool party and Marcus drowned. I cry when I think of it. So naturally I am very over careful and over cautious. My parents were very wealthy because my great grandfather, Romero, struck oil on his farm in Mexico. Did I mention I am Hispanic and African- American. My parents recently died in a tragic accident and I was given the inheritance of 5 billion dollars. I gave it all up to my great grandmother. As a child all I wanted to do was be normal.

I woke up this morning. I had to prepare for another day at the Post. I had to be there at ten till' eight. I had to make sure everyone was on time and wasn't late.

I glanced at the clock for the time. 7:04, I thought. That gives me time to get everything done. I called in work and told Andy, my boss, I might be late. She didn't have a problem with it. I walked from my bed room and to the shower.

I loved taking showers. It always feels like your refreshed and clean. I pondered about that Don Lothario. He called me the previous night wanting to know if I would go on a date with him. I told him if I could find the time. "He is probably a player, or just dirty." I thought. I was against him but something inside turned me on about him.

I Washed my face, Dried my hair, Brushed my teeth, and more and I was ready. I went down stairs to look for something to eat. "Pop Tarts? Sounds good." I thought as I looked in my cupboard. Then I saw some french toast. I decided French toast would suit my taste for the morning.

I put it in the oven and waited until my timer rang. I grabbed my oven mitts and pulled out a hot platter with french toast on it. I put the toast on a plate and set it on the table in my dining room. Then, I dug in. It was very good and hot.

I finished up my wiping my mouth and put my plate in the dish washer and was off to work.

Section Two: Don
As told by Don

I had just pulled myself out of bed. I didn't know exactly when but whatever time it was. The night before was crazy. I met this hot lady, Tamera, I think that's what her name was but we got our party on. We had a lot of fun but, if Cassandra found out she would kill me. I got an unexpected call from Nina.
"Hello" I said.
"Hey Baby!" She said in her perky voice.
"Hi Nina."
"Whats wrong you sound sick?" she was so caring. No other girls talked to me like that.
"Nothing"
"Well, I am going to come over there to check on you"
"That's cool." I said.
"Be over there in a few!" She hung up. I was looking forward to seeing Nina. I freshened up with my new cologne and smoothed my hair. I looked out my bathroom window. Nina was waiting. I rushed out.

When I saw her, I planted a big wet one on her. I didn't waste anytime I took her to the hot tub right away. It wasn't long before I had to rush off to a date with Kaylen, the Pleasants maid.

One thing lead to another, lets just say I'll invite her over again.

Section 3: Dina

I really dislike Mortimer. He is quite disgusting. He is so just not me. I would much rather spend my life married to a frog or locked up in a cell. I do plan on marring him and then ending his life earlier than expected. If I was married to Married to Mortimer and He suddenly died, all of the precious similions would go to me. He decided to come over. I of course didn't mind.

I wanted him to be turned on so i put on my little black bikini and kissed him like a mad woman. I really don't like kissing him it is almost like kissing my grandpa.

I kissed him again. He definitely liked it. Poor Morty lifes going to end soon.

Ok did you like it? I had more but i'll edit it in later.  
[/SIZE][/FONT]
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 12:06:40 am by ryannrules86 » Logged

Sims Addict
candy.floss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 06:33:27 am »

sounds great cant wait to read more
ryannrules86

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 12:06:12 am »

Section 1: Nina

After my wild party with Don, which I will not go into great detail about, I came home and slept all day until the next morning about five. I walked around, until something better came up.

I quickly made my bed and fixed the pillows and everything.

I got dressed ate a quick breakfast of eggs and bacon. I laid down for a snooze on the couch. When I woke up I looked around. It was almost time for Some lady down the street, Kristen, Kirsten something like that's house warming. I walked down to the lady's house and passed by Don's house. I saw him on the phone, talking with his dear neighbor Kristen. Don had forgotten to shut the windows, I heard everything. I ran to that ladies house to kick her ass. I rang the doorbell casually. She answered.
"Well Nina, Your so early." Then she told the person on the phone (don) She would call him back. "What brings you here early?" She asked so innocently.
"Well, I saw you and Don on the phone." I said.
"Yes we have a date on Friday." She answered.
"Why you no good, whore!" I screamed.
"I just answered the door!"
"Why don't you go spread your legs for that Alexander Goth. I'm sure he would enjoy it!"

"You need to stop yelling at me for no good reason!"
"Well, look You stay away from Don Lothario For Good!" I stormed away. She yelled some last words and held up her fist but I ignored them.

Section 2: Lilith Pleasant

It was a normal day at the pleasant house, for me. I skipped school that day, not that anyone noticed. I rocked hard at a concert last night and just played hooky today. Well, Dad was out in the yard kissing a broom stick because mom found out about his fling with Kylynn.

Well, It was more than a fling. Dad got Kaylyn Pregnant and now Mom about died and Angela's gone mad. I can't really say anymore if I want to keep this sort of PG but I'll try later.

Thanks,

Lilith.

Sorry it was really short but I didn't have many pictures and I wanted to take it in a new direction before i forgot the new direction.

Sims Addict
nikki.g

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 12:52:22 am »

i recon this could be a gr8 story i luv it so far!

It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality i accept!
[/SIZE]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: