Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:53:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: game challange  (Read 2344 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2007, 07:18:22 pm »

hello

if you play the game like the sims1 game and keep toddlers as toddlers and baby as baby the game is more like a challange me that how i play my game

for me this his a challange i do not know for other gamers.

i do not find them annoying i find it funny seeing the toddlers bother other sims aspicaly visitors because they can not do anyting elese wile visiting.

tank you
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 09:47:08 pm by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
baddboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 09:05:15 pm »

It is very challenging - especially the toddlers. Sometimes the toddlers can get very annoying when all they want to do is play with the toilet.

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
AjaAja

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 09:12:10 pm »

Yes... the toiledlers... I hate those annoying sim babies, because my sims are obsessed with the "hold baby" interaction and do it at the expense of every single one of their own motives... if I don't tell them to put the freaking baby down, they never put it down, and just stand there holding it forever like some sort of idiot!

If my avatar is a girl, it's most likely me
CBC (Come Back Campaign)! One post can make a difference. Join here!
Best contest ever, Beauty of the Decades. Join here!
Have my self-sim for yourself Wink. Get me  here!
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2007, 09:34:58 pm »

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
abaris

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 02:44:43 pm »

Quote from: AjaAja;1018015
if I don't tell them to put the freaking baby down, they never put it down, and just stand there holding it forever like some sort of idiot!

Which they are, as has been explained in other threads. But I haven't had them make babies since my first few games, since the seen it once, seen it all effect kicked in.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: