Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:48:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hijab Recolors  (Read 36634 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
simgirl75001

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2009, 09:39:14 am »

These are great Smiley  Thank you.  Do you have the outfits that go with them too since I don't know where to find any.  I am looking for a lot of cultural outfits to dress my sims in Smiley
Asalaamu alaikum, I just want to say Thanks for making these recolours...I was getting a bit bored with the ones i had lol...and everyone in my hood has the same colours lol..when they go to the market they are like, "Asalaamu alaikum...hey i got the brown hijab on too! what a coincidence!" lol.
As for outfits to go with it, I have Downloaded the korean hanbok recolours that came with the game from MTS2...just search for korean and it will come up for teens and adults. they are similar to abayas...as close as you can get in-game. i put a request out for someone to make some abayas but still waiting for a response. Anywho Jazakallah khair ukhti!
Apples

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2009, 05:07:18 pm »

I am not even Muslim and I love these. They are beautiful. I can't wait to use them! Thanks for sharing.
Megaptera

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2010, 10:32:25 pm »

Thank you, this is really pretty.   Grin  I hope nobody is picking on you here.   angry
BubuDance

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2012, 07:47:38 am »

You did an amazing job. I'm downloading this. Thank you. Rock
zayjay

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2013, 09:30:57 pm »

These are lovely!!  rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: