Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:10:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BV and Clean Installer  (Read 2492 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bettye

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2007, 03:56:09 pm »

Ever since I installed BV, the clean installer does not seem to work on Sims2Packs.  When installing a house I have downloaded I no longer have any way of checking if it has any undesirable hacks (or really ugly floors and walls, for that matter).

Is it just me, or in anyone else having this problem?  Does anyone know how to fix it?  Will there be an updated version of Clean Installer to cover BV?:smt120
papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 07:04:00 pm »

It's been working fine with my BV. But in the past when it did not work I just deleted it, reinstalled it and it was fine.

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 09:19:18 pm »

I had issues with it after installing bv too. When I would go to install it gave me a weird error messege. I then uninstalled the clean installer and reinstalled and it was back to normal.  If you uninstall and reinstall it might help, it did for me. (I eventually uninstalled bv too, to buggy for me)

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 12:13:16 pm »

I can't get Clean Installer to work properly for me either. It will work on wallpapers and floors, but I get error messages with sims and houses. I've uninstalled and reinstalled three times now, checked to make sure my .NET files were updated and hunted high and low for anything that might be interfering with it. I'm not giving up though. Stubborness, thy name is Joy.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Firestar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 05:30:44 am »

It was third time lucky for me.  My clean installer seems to be working ok now.

Always trust your first initial feelings, Special knowledge holds true, Bares believing, I turned around, In the crystalline knowledge of you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: