Insimenator.org
January 27, 2020, 07:02:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see this thread and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BV Hotels  (Read 898 times)
bettye

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2007, 04:55:12 pm »

So far as I can see there are only 2 hotel lots that come with BV, and they have ugly hotels on them.  Furthermore, it is impossible to change much on those hotels....windows/doors etc. are greyed out.

How does one make a really nice hotel?  I named a vacation desitination "INDIA" and built a beautiful hotel there, but my Sims could not go there because "there are no hotels"  so I put in one of the ugly ones which came with the game, but they still can't use the one I made to stay in...it's just a community lot for visiting.

Is there some way to change your own creations into hotels?
papa_di

waiting for the cure for the worlds pain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 05:18:13 pm »

You have to change the lot zoning to hotel, Go to help in your cheat codes type in changelotzoning hotel , you must be on the lot to do this in build mode, then save and now you can visit as a hotel. But make sure your done building before you save and exit or when you come back in to build more you won't have all the stuff to use.Ive changed a bunch of mine,you also have to add a check in desk and change the doors to hotel doors
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 05:26:58 pm by papa_di » Logged

started a new \\\\\\\"ever wonder why?\\\\\\\" Everyone needs to smile more!<br />\\\\\\\"90% of the world is made up of fools and idiots and the rest of us are in danger of contamination.\\\\\\\"
caddy_lincoln

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:29:17 pm »

The Three Lakes Cabins - game default - makes the game crash when I try to enter it with a sim...

Im my wife's computer it crashes as well, is anyone experiencing the same problem?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: