Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:41:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i do not know if anyone can help me  (Read 1893 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2007, 09:25:39 pm »

hello

i do not know if anyone can help me but i would like to learn how to convert a type of clothing for the other ex: changing pants without touching the shirt to create new undies for sim kids ant the other thing is how to resize a type of clothing for the other sizes ex sim kids toddlers or teen can any one help me please.

tank you

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Franky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 06:36:53 am »

Yes you can change the pants without touching the shirt. You will need a paint program such as GIMP (free) and Photoshop ($$$).

To resize clothing for other ages, this will be harder. You could find two meshes (e.g. a teen outfit, and a child's outfit that BOTH have the same shape (use similar meshes in game). Then you'd just copy and paste one over the other.

If you actually plan on working with the meshes themselves, then you are in for some major frustration and headaches, even if you have meshing experience because the child and teen skeletons are different, thus their respective body meshes will be rigged differently too.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:04:43 am »

tank you

do i need to enter body shop first?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 08:57:51 am by Pierre1 » Logged

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: