Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:07:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 'The Creeps Next Door' Halloween Special  (Read 15889 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
FuDotRawr

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2007, 10:05:09 am »

Greetings!
This is my first post ever so please bare with me.

I'm using Univ,Nightlife,OFB.

I made these just prior to Halloween to share with some friends but I thught it'd be a nice bunch for your neighborhood too.

This package contains:

1 Female Unviersity(Philosiphy) Summa Cum Laude Grad Cult Leader
1 Moved-In Count Vampire
1 Moved-In Contessa Vampire
1 Moved-In Mr.Big (Vampire)
1 Moved-In Diva (Vampire)
1 Zombie (Grilled Cheese Aspiration)

Admittedly, the house is not very good, but they have enough cash (roughly $300K?) on-hand to move into a mansion. No cheats were used in the making of this family or lot.

I filled out a family bio and bios for each individual in the house, accessible via the notepad icon above the fitness bar in Simology.

Note: The identical name of London was a coincidence I storytold upon, I'm not really incredibly sick.

This is really just to add easy, accessible vampires in the neighborhood, a zombie to play with a Cult Leader\Univ grad that could take another profession.

I hope you enjoy and keep an eye out for possible future releases by me!

(I added detailve notes further down this page, please read)

* Sims2The Creeps Next Door.rar (2378.55 KB - downloaded 907 times.)

* BenhouseFamily.jpg (80.02 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 3074 times.)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:41:16 am by FuDotRawr » Logged
FuDotRawr

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 01:40:44 pm »

Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, requests or other feedback would please me greatly.

Like I said before, the house of this lot is not well-designed.

More recent works include:
The Freeman Family (Gordon Freeman of Half-Life with a married in Alyx Vance, NatSci Eco Guru and ShowBiz Icon respectively, with a much better house)
The Bennet Family (A reasonably accurate portrayal of the lovable characters from the book and movie Pride & Prejudice)
PegasusDiana

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 01:58:23 pm »

I don't download a whole lot of Sims, just a few celebrity Sims. I wish someone would make more male celebrity Sims for me to toture. lol But, these look nicely done. Good job and thank you for posting.

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
                                         -Luciano de Crescenzo
FuDotRawr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 03:36:49 pm »

Thank you! Apart from Nita the Cult Leader, and Worfles Cultist the zombie, the vampires are just Nightlife npc's I convinced to move in. Having the Count transform Mr. Big an the Diva. The family and individual bios reflect exactly what happened up to the point of packaging.

Note: Slacker is a great career path for a zombie, just think about it!
A zombie golf caddy, gas station attendant or convenience store clerk!

As for celebrity male sims, there would seem to be less of them in my limited experience. A friend of mine did a Clinton family complete with Monica but that was prior to a reformat. I might shoot for that someday, though I have more respect for him than some others.

There's a Jack Sparrow\Johnny Depp elsewhere on this site I noticed. Amongst others.

A reasonably done Keanu Reeves and Woody Harrelson portraying their characters in A Scanner Darkly was made by my friend and in my collection.

And I did an Al Capone once upon a time.

Other than Gordon Freeman from Half-Life, I usually avoid real-life references.

If you want, shoot me some ideas, I won't promise to make them though.

Thank you for responding Smiley Hope you enjoy the Creeps

:blob6:
kim

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 06:39:26 pm »

Nice Job

MixdCrysy
Creator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 07:10:06 pm »

Very cool looking, I love spooky sims. Thanks!

Checkout my Creations & Please read  My Policy , thank you in advance.
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 07:46:38 pm »

'Very scarry stuff kids'! Good job. Thanks
aborym

Black Metal War Machine

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 10:12:20 pm »

thanks

The Deathship Has A New   Captain:evil5:
jazcmx

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 11:09:19 pm »

Thanks. I will enjoy using them in my game.

BOW BEFORE THE LORD OF THE EVIL SIMS
Gelika

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 05:10:26 am »

Thank you very much for this beautiful download.
ltryon

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 08:57:04 am »

This is awesome
FuDotRawr

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 11:30:38 am »

33 downloads and climbing!

With such lovely feedback!

Thank you, everyone, who has viewed, tried or commented on the Benhouse family. I wasn't sure that they would be popular, but I'm very satisfied thus far. Smiley Thank you

I'm compelled to make some quick notes.

Order Bios Should Be Read:
0. Family Bio
1. Nita Benhouse
2. Count Randy Young
3. Contessa Kari Young
4. Damion London
5. Brittany London
6. Worfles Cultist

PHONE: When moving in a Diva and\or Mr. Big, each brings with them 10 Family Friends. I all ready had 13 for job promotion purposes. So I suddenly found myself with 33 Family Friends! The phone would NOT stop ringing! All hours of the night! So I removed the house phone to save my sanity and forgot to add it back before packaging. NOTE: A ringing phone can wake vampires out of their coffins during the day, ALL OF THEM, which can bode quite badly. The same can happen if someone rings the DOORBELL. (The phone only disturbs them if its in the same room, same with a sleeping Sim)

WORFLES: For anyone who hadn't gotten the joke yet, the name Worfles Cultist was a poor (on his part) interputation of being repeatedly called WORTHLESS, and thus ending up in his current state.

VAMPROCILIN-D: Vamprisim is curable via a potion bought from the MATCHMAKER. Admittedly, I've made vampire legions before but it can effect the overall mood of the neighborhood and community lots to have 'Vampires Everywhere'

RESURECT-O-NOMITRON: Nita as a top-rank Paranormal careerist, has this career reward in the house by the kitchen. Feel free to stuff it in the inventory of a visiting Sim and have them move out to wherever needed for the purpose of full-rez or zombie-making.
Less than $1k to the Grim Reaper gives No Result
Just over $1k to the GR gives a Zombie with a poor personality
Around $4k'ish(maybe less) ressurects a Sim with a poorer persona
$8K conducts a full ressurection of a Sim
CHILDREN-$1k will fully restore a child, according to FAQs
Grim Reaper loves children

ALIENS: I tried hard to get a male abducted for getting an Alien kid in the house. I achieved one abduction but no pregnancy(that I'm aware of). I hoped to create the Collector's Sim of a Vampire\Zombie\Alien with Grilled Cheese Aspiration.

KILLER ROBOTS: I also thought to make a Servo for the house and suitably menacing, but didn't get around to it and thought it was a bit crowded all ready.

DIVA & MR. BIG: Like the Count\Contessa, they have unique clothes. Unlike them, they came automatically with Professional Party Guest jobs, which are conveniently night-time-only jobs that pay well and use a stretch black limo. Beware their Random Event Card, I keep getting bad results (including fired) from either Sing or Streak

NITA the CULT LEADER: Uses helicopter to go to work. If heli sound sticks,s ave and exit to neighborhood and come back, it will go away. Also highly skilled and Univ Grad, so can take up another profession if you want. Philosiphy student, Summa Cum Laude.

Final Note: I left two spaces open in the family to allow the introduction of Delivery Sims to steal the Resurect-O-Nomitron for use in other households, the addition of kids, zombies, alien kids or a Servo, without having to force any household members out. Also for the purpose of making household ghosts (we are dealing with truly diabolical Sims afterall!)

(EDIT) VAMPIRES IN GENERAL: Vampires have a profound use! That I in particular favor when I have one in the household. Vampires can only be efficiently active (with needs bottoming out and death) at night time, during 7pm-7am (19:00-7:00). As soon as they wake up, get them dressed and send them to the car and a community lot, preferably Downtown. Look for Sims you might like and SPAM Talk-Chat on them for hours on end until they have a suitably high relationship. Do this as much as you can  on as many Sims as you can until nearing 7am dawn. then shove them back in the car, drive home, it will be the previous night again, at which point you can send them back to Downtown and spam some more. This is an excellent and quick way of gathering Family Friends to promote their or someone else's career.
VAMPIRES' NEEDS DO NOT NORMALLY DEGENERATE, they are practically MACHINES!

(EDIT) ASPIRATIONS, TURN ON\OFF: The Grand Vampires come as Pleasure-Seekers, after which I reprogrammed them with ReNuOrb Asp.Reward to change them to Knowledge with Lifetime Wants to Max Out 7 Skills. The same with Nita. By experience, Lifetime Wants can change through packaging\installing. There should be a couple ReNuOrbs -Behind- the house with a couple charges left. BadMood\RedAsp when using the Orbs can make the Grilled Cheese Aspiration. Most of the household should have TONS of Aspiration points. Diva\Mr.Big are Wealth by default. I almost universally use Turn Ons for Makeup & Vampires, more concretely I use Full-Face Make-Up as a TurnOff, which the Count actually has on by default.

(EDIT) MEMORIES & FAMILY FRIENDS: Friends do not come along when packaging a family. But all the Sims' memories do, if you feel like it, scan through their memories, which will include things like all friends met, love, woohoo, cheating, aliens(?), the death and Zombification of Worfles and such. Nita was Engaged to her old Philosiphy Professor. Admittedly, I never figure out how to break the engagement but that shouldn't be a problem with the package, at least I don't think so.

(EDIT) ANOTHER POSSIBILITY (COWPLANT): While her education doesn't support it and you'd have to get the family friends to support it, and ghosts can be a nuisance, even though most of the house is Knowledge, you can start Nita on a quest does Natural Science and Complete a household with the all-powerful COWPLANT of DOOM. Though normally I suggest that you build a special room for it and keep that DOOR LOCKED to all but Household. Household Sims won't Grab The Cake by Freewill, but visitors will (maid not included while on duty) and accidentally Grabbing the Cake will kiss the Sim goodbye save for the possibility of the REsurect-O-Nomitron

Thank you again to everyone that's tried this out and commented. I'll see if I can come up with anything else that might tickle your fancy in the future. Enjoy!

(Make Worfles a Slacker for big chuckles!) :chainsaw:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 08:52:38 pm by FuDotRawr » Logged
Hellkat7

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 08:00:45 pm »

OOooh this is perfect! Cool idea thanks for sharing
FuDotRawr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2007, 08:49:38 pm »

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

For Future Ideas

Feel free to bounce ideas off me, particularly related to Horror and University aspects.

I used to love making haunted houses, but to my dismay I tried to package an empty lot once with numberous dead Sims' gravestones and they didn't carry with it.

Does anyone know if graves\ghosts carry into the package when there's a family present?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 08:53:08 pm by FuDotRawr » Logged
silverleaf007

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2008, 01:24:26 pm »

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: