Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 02:53:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kascey Jaminson's Tough Life  (Read 3122 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:11:42 pm »

Chapter 1
Kascey grew up in Oak View.Her father works in Business to pay for food and bills.But the wife and mother is a housewife.She works and pays attention to the tot.But as Kascey plays with her dolls,everytime she plays with them.She does not make-believe the names nor the way they act.As each day ends.Kascey crawls to the old doll house and begins to play."No!"Kascey was acting out the father.And as that happened,it was really happening in real life."Forget it!I work all day and almost get my *** fired from work to come home and find my wife on the couch kissing some other guy!"Jacob was Jaina's ex-boyfriend."Sorry,I better get going."And with that,Jacob left out to his car and drove away.There is a loud smacking sound."You are a complete idiot!"Jaina could barely speak without Chris yelling in her ears."You have no idea how it is!You are at work all day,I have to feed Kascey,I have to clean the dishes.No help!"Jaina was breathing really fast now."I am out of here until you can straighten out!"Chris slammed the door behind him.Then a car driving off.Jaina was completely crying."What am I going to do!"

Years followed and no sign of Chris."Well,the bus should be here any minute now."Jaina and Kascey were outside waiting for the elementary bus to arrive."What happened to my daddy?"Kascey was confused."I mean,you never mention him.Do I even have a daddy?"Jaina looked concerned."Sweetie,why would you ask a question like that?"Jaina was trying to not worry poor Kascey.
"Well,you never mention him.""The bus is coming!"Jaina was trying to change the subject,and quick!"Bye bye Sweetie!"Kascey hugged her mom and got on the bus.'I love you mommy."And Kascey took her seat on the bus and waved to her mom."Bye bye sweetie."And the bus was off.Just another day of school Kascey thought.

Kascey was at the coat hangers.And she heard a voice behind her."Well well well,little miss Kissie,sitting so sissy."Just as she thought,Mary.Mary was a little devil.Well,that is was Kascey thought she was.She thought that Mary doesn't need a costume for halloween anymore."It is Kascey."Her best friend Sue,was there to save her."And along came long pants,saving Kascey's...."And we heard a familiar voice."Now,go to the corner until you behave,and because of that,it is also a call home.Your parents will not be happy,will they?"Mary was pouting."No they will not."And Mary pouted her way to the corner seat.

At lunch,Kascey and Sue sat at a table all by themselves.Not quite though."Do you mind if I sit here?The other seats are full.Besides,I think the spot that is open,somebody puked on it,anywho,back to the question,can I?"Kascey did not think long.The boy was cute and had nice black hair that seemed so smooth.Nice clothing too."Sure!""Thanks""What is your name?"Kascey just had to  ask.No way is he ever going to be hers anytime soon."Oh, my name is Derek,yours?"Kascey was staring in his eyes."My name is Kascey and next to me is my best friend Sue.""Nice to meet you two.How is it going?"Elementary school was too cool.Already Kascey had a crush on Derek."Are you 9 years old?"Derek happened to seem to ask the questions.Apparently,he liked her."Yes,you?""Yes,I am 9 years old."

That is all I have,hope to see some feedback!!:angel:

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:12:18 pm »

Pictures coming soon!

Everytime We Touch is a 5 star movie!Best ever!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeKpaZFMsC4
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 04:41:07 pm »

"I'm pregnant!"Jaina was sure confused."With who!""Well, it just happens that when you came to do the test,it says you were pregnant,we did some research,knowing you were single,and found out that Chris might be the father."Jaina was amazed."Is it female or male?"Jaina waited for an answer."It seems to be a female."And then the doctor hung up."Another girl!"Jaina ran to the balcony and cried.Kascey was at school,doing her normal work."Kascey,how many commas are there in 1,000,000?"Kascey had to think."Can I use a marker board?"Kascey knew the answer."KASCEY!YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT ANSWER.IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION YOU WOULD KNOW.MARY,WHAT IS THE ANSWER FOR PETE SAKES!"Mary glazed at Kascey and made a Ha ha kind of look."There are 2 commas."

Tada!Another update!

simfreakkristen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 12:14:13 pm »

Why is Kascey's mom sad about having another girl? I would make my Sims ecstatic about it. I never like the boys as much. AS MUCH but I still like them.

:welcome: She's here! Iris Delilah Jones. (I know it's kind of stupid to name a baby partly after a Sim story, but I love Banished!!)
KatrinaandTiff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 08:11:51 pm »

Jaina thinks she has too much to handle.
Another update!

Kascey got off the bus and ran to her room.A b- again.Kascey was really crying hard now.Jaina went to Kascey's room."What is wrong Kascey?"Kascey looked up at her mom."Everybody hates me!Everybody in the whole wide world!"Kascey continued to cry.Except harder."I do not hate you."Kascey stopped crying so she could speak."But your my mother,your suppose to not hate me.""Oh is that true is it?"Kascey started giggling."Yep!"Jaina checked her watch."Dinner should be ready any minute now."*Ding*"It is ready!"Jaina ran to the kitchen."Come on down Kascey!"Kascey ran to the kitchen table and sat down."Now,what was the old, Everybody Hates Me, deal?"Kascey thought,She just had to bring the subject up,didn't she?"Well,my teacher yelled at me,I have absolutely no friends,and Mary hates me.""Who is Mary?"Jaina was wondering what was going on in school knowing that Kascey was not speaking of school."Mary is a spoiled little brat who crushes only on the popular boys.Every boy likes the little miss perfect,spoiled,nasty,little brat."Jaina started to choke."Do not speak of your classmate like that young lady!I am pregnant and you know that it is not good to do that with me while I am."Kascey stopped eating and stared at her mom."How could you!"Kascey ran to her room.Leaving her plate not even half-done,still sitting on the table."Wait!Kascey!"Jaina started to cry.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: