Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:09:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Maxis Patch  (Read 2201 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Diva1108

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2007, 08:07:48 pm »

I kinda still want the game because I have ocd with not having all the games and what it has to offer. But i need to new if the new maxis patch actually helps people's games to run better and more or less, enjoyable.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 09:32:34 pm »

mostly yes - but not for everyone Sad

There is never somethng as simple as yes/no in these matters.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 11:27:16 pm »

The patch works fine for me. But i have noticed the game is finicky and my game so far can only handle the insimenator hack. I also had to make sure my video and sound drivers were updated. And i have to use the task manager to end user name programs that are running on in the background. Other than that it is a really fun game. I really enjoy BonVoyage.

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 10:01:06 am »

If your game runs fine with the antiredundancy hack and such, I'd follow the adage: if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: