Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 04:03:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the nativity story  (Read 3161 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
candy.floss

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2007, 04:39:40 pm »

im not good but im gonna give it a try....

chapter 1
About two thousand years ago, in the town of Nazareth, there lived a young woman named Mary. She was engaged to be married to Joseph, a carpenter. One day an angel appeared before her and told her she had been chosen to have a special baby. The baby would be God's son.

Soon after the angel's visit, Mary and Joseph were married. Mary was due to have her baby when they were told they had to go on a long journey to Bethlehem, which was where Joseph came from.This was because they had to pay a special tax. Mary had to ride on a donkey for a few days over the hills of Gallilee.

At last Mary and Joseph arrived in Bethlehem. It was crowded with other people who needed to pay their taxes. Mary was very tired and needed a place to stay. At each inn, the story was the same. There was no room for them. Eventually, one kind innkeeper said he had a stable where he kept his animals. They were welcome to stay there.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 11:08:39 pm »

It's very short and to the point, skipping any elaboration, basically just a shortened version of the Nativity in your own words Sad Imho I think you should elaborate and make it a bit more interesting rather than what everyone has already heard.

Sims2Sites.com
FREE sims hosting | forums | link directory | topsites | awards[/FONT]
-I do self-sim requests-
[/FONT]
xgreydovex

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:35:25 pm »

its good, but bland...not to sound harsh or anything.  I would have really liked to have seen you elaborate more like gamerxgirl said.  Some pictures would have been nice too...
but its good, so keep it up Smiley

Im looking for judges and prize donations for my upcoming contest Killer Instinct: The search for the next Assassin.  If you're interested or have any questions, pm me Smiley
Life is just one giant freak show, so just buy a ticket and enjoy the ride...:happy8:
click here to check out my new series, Madhouse! it would be much appreciated Cheesy
Baby_Cat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 08:17:42 pm »

wait...i am confused, was that the whole story? I believe i have heard it before tongue lol-no offense meant, sorry, i sound a bit harsh...try adding more details or maybe a twist to something

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. - Bella Swan, New Moon
Stelio Kontos
Resident Reptilian
Loot Looker

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2007, 10:07:22 am »

My suggestion: Do what the creators of the Prince of Egypt movie did. Take a bit of historical and creative license when writing.
Also, pics would hep.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: