Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:40:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Gypsy chapter 3 part 2  (Read 9612 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 04:51:05 pm »

Chapter 3

In my emotional state I had not realized I took my day path to Antonio's camp.  I had never taken this path during the night it was a solitary path deep in the middle of the woods.  While it was easy to see where to turn during the day somehow I had completely missed it in the dark.

As I came to the slow realization that I was hopelessly lost my horse started bucking and became spooked she became so agitated I had to dismount her and lead her.  I could see someone's campfire in the distance.  I hoped it was not the Fatano clan.  They had been banished by the Kris for sorcery against another clan member.  They hated my clan and I knew they would not help me.

My path was near their territory I wondered if I was now on their land.  I decided to keep quiet and hopefully go around their camp unnoticed.

My daughters tonight we work the elements to avenge those who have harmed us!  We call upon the spirits of forest to come to us in the form of man-beast to do our bidding!

I call upon the spirit of Air to open it's gateway and lend us it's power!

I call upon the spirit of Fire to open it's gateway and lend us it's power!

I call upon the spirit of Water to open it's gateway and lend us it's power!

I call upon the spirit of Earth to open it's gateway and lend us it's power!

I invoke you Elemental Spirits of Power!

I invoke you!

Give me your raw and magnificent power tonight so I may avenge my family!

I invoke you!

Call!!  Call my Daughters to your familiars so that they may assist us in builidng our power!

Nantika!  Call upon your Familiar so it may help us work the forces of the Elementals!

I call upon  The Lady of the Crossroads!

Lady of the Crossroads lend me your fire and power tonight so that we may use your cunning and swift retribution on our enemies tonight!

Bring Forth a man beast so that it may ravage the blood and bones of our enemies!

Now!  You Hortenzia!  Call upon your Familiar so it may lend us it's power!

I call upon The Phantom of the Dead!  Come to me tonight Phantom so I may use your power to avenge my own!

Come sweet phantom give me the power to conjure a man beast to drink and eat the flesh of my enemies!

"Welcome Man-beast.....be bound to my circle and listen to the voice of your Mistress Selenia.  You will do my bidding and you will do it quickly and without delay.  It is the Elements and Familiars who compel you to obey and if you do not they will consume you forever I will see to it!

Do you understand Man-Beast?

The man beast moaned and growled softly under it's breath.

"Man-beast you are animated by my sorcery.  You are a dead man without memory.  You exist only to follow my command.  Take now your leave in the forest and find my enemies all members of the Kris who have banished my daughters and myself from our home.  You will attack and kill the Kris and their offspring I wish you to attack and let live so that they may mourn their dead.  When you take a bite from their flesh they will become also as you are.  This until I withdraw the curse I am setting upon them.  Go now you and begin my vengance!

The man beast has gone off to avenge us my daughters it's just a matter of time before the Kris is destroyed!  

Remember we must watch closely from now on all the clans to see who is taken by the man beast.  If all goes as planned all gypsies that live will be infected and have to come to me for their cure.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 05:31:54 pm by vickylougrl » Logged

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2007, 01:30:30 pm »

Wow!  An evil curse is quite cool.  I wonder what Mia will do with this new found information?

Visit me on my blog - Astral Faery's Magical Tales
-For some awesome reading try SimTales:  http://simtalesblog.blogspot.com/
-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2007, 03:40:29 pm »

I just love witches and gypsies if they are evil and conjuring all the better! LOL! jk!  
Mia is definately in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Coptic Text
Now, when you come under their power, one of them who is the overseer will say to you: "Who are you, and where are you from?"

You are then to say to him, "I am a child of humanity and I am from the Source."
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 11:56:59 am »

Chapter 3 part 2

I continued to try to circle the area to see if I could avoid the Fatano's camp they were out doing something by the fire I could hear them chanting.  Oh my God if I ran into them what would I say?

Just then I heard a noise in the bushes.  Was it some animal?  Or one of the Fatano witches to confront me for trespassing...

Macy jumped she was such a skiddish horse why did I take her tonight?  Another snap of a twig and Macy bolted I was afraid to call after her.  Now I would have to find her.
Oh my heart was beating so fast why was I so scared?  Just then something peeked thru the bushes?

Who's there??  Please help me!  I'm lost!

I couldn't see him it was a man but he was hunched over as I approached him he sped away.  I tried to run after him and fell in the bushes.

Just as I was getting up I realized I had run right into the Fatano camp and I had been seen!

"Mia?!  Is it you?  Look!  It is Genaro's daughter!  The Gypsy princess in my camp!" Selenia laughed in a loud cackle.

"What are you doing here sneaking about?  Are you spying for your Father?  Is it not enough he has banished us unjustly from the clan?" she snarled.

No!  I am not spying!  I got lost in the woods!  I was trying to find my way out!  I fell down I was trying to get a man in the woods to help me and I ran after him and fell.
My horse got spooked and I....just then I felt dizzy and a swoon come on.  My God I was going to faint.

"You are hurt?  My I apologize Mia!  I am a bitter old woman.  I am sorry we will give you hospitality of course!  You are not responsible for what the Kris and your Father have done to us." Selenia said in a sugary sweet voice.

"Selenia I just need a moment to rest and then look for my horse she took off in the woods and ...

"Don't be foolish girl!  It is too late and dark to look for your horse now.  You will stay with us and we shall help you find her in the morning!  Nantika!  Take Mia inside and settle her in your Brother's old room.  Give her some water and food and stay with her she seems to have bumped her head so she must be watched.  I will be in later and prepare her a tonic for her head."

"Yes Mother right away"
Nantika helped me up to their trailer and I noticed my head was bleeding she put me in bed and got me some water.  I was so exausted and battered by my fall and the incident with my parents I fell into a black dreamless sleep almost immediately.

"Mother?  Why did the man beast not attack Mia?  He was instructed to!  "Shut up Hortenzia I must think!  I was so carefull with this spell and my choice for the man beast.  Antonio Sabatino was a perfect candidate he was from a shunned clan and the bastard son of a Bandoleer....Did you give him the potion did he drink it all Hortenzia?

"Yes Mother!  I put it in his Canteen!  I told you!  He works in the fields and being Gypsy it was easy to spot his canteen.  I put in the potion and waited in the woods nearby to watch him drink it.  I even emptied some of the water out to make sure he would drink it all.  
I saw him drink it on his work break."

"I do not understand what Mia would be doing here so late and far from her camp.  Hortenzia!  Have Nantika give her my special truth potion I want to know why she was here tonight.  It will make her speak the truth and sleep and forget after.  I must know also why the man beast did not follow my instructions he will remain in this state for a short time and then die.  I do not want to waste any more time!"

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2007, 10:58:06 am »

Very cool, Vicky!  The plot thickens, and the story is getting more interesting with each new installment.

-Need high quality downloads?  Shop Sugah's Place.  A wall to suit your every need, plus much more.  Stop in today!
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2007, 01:12:15 pm »

Thanks Astral I hope to update soon as soon as I get done with a contest round I have to do.  If I want to stay in that contest I have to step up my pictures which is definately my weak point.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 11:08:38 am »

Pfaw!  I've seen some of your photos.  You can do a lot more with the camera and photoshop than I can.  I really loved your ghost story entry for the Creature Feature contest.  I'm sure you'll do great!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 02:29:14 pm »

Really Astral?  The judges hated my entry lol!  I entered what was in my opinion something creepy and monstrous and chilling.  The judges I think wanted a cute monster or sexy one.  
Thats one thing about contest you never really know what is going to appeal to the judges.
The Miss Midnight contest has been a challenge for me.  The judges have been kind to me I think because they like my character and story, but they have not liked my pictures which I know have been crappy.  For this third round I really changed how I do pictures and I think they are better.
When I look at certain contestants pictures and drool I finally realized what makes them awesome is light ingame not a great amount of photoshopping.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2007, 11:32:15 am »

Monster=scary.  At least in my opinion.  I enjoyed your ghost story, especially the part where you had a picture of Trista with her mouth open, and in the next pic was a closer up of the same shot, but a different effect on the picture.  That made a powerful impact.  But, as you said, you can never tell what the judges will be looking for.  My husband has many of the same problems when he enters digital art contests.

As far as the tips you've learned about ingame lighting, would you be willing to share your 'secret'?  I really don't like photoshopping, because I'm no good at it (my hubby helped me do the hard shots for my story), and to be honest, I don't have the desire to learn it at this time.  I'd rather do as much ingame as possible.

Oh, and I don't know if you ever saw it, but under anecdotes, in your help thread, I left you some links to two hacked paintings that can help get many actions out of your sims.  I've found them to be very helpful.  Good luck with your contest!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2007, 08:12:13 pm »

Thanks Astral Faery! Well I think I was over photoshopping pics for the contest and that was the problem now I only frame them and adjust contrast and brightness a little bit and well my picture will never be awesome like some I have seen I think they are better.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 09:36:11 am »

I've never tried that.  Thanks for the tips.  I found something yesterday that you might be able to use.  I know I'll get a lot of use out of it.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=257255

chocolatedalek

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 10:13:54 am »

I like this story. It's very interesting. Please update!!!

The best things in life are, Always unseen. That's why we all close our eyes when we wish, kiss and dream... :angel5:

My Simmies
vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 08:31:59 pm »

Hi!  Sorry I have not updated my pc literally died!  The hard drive and file something or other became corrupted ugh...but...I got a new video card and they were able to transfer my files so hopefully I can get my characters back and continue this story.

Coptic Text

Astral Faery

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 01:38:36 pm »

Wow - what a scare!  I think I would literally have a cornory if something happened to my game.  I'm so glad you are able to get your characters back, though!

vickylougrl

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 07:59:35 pm »

astral I just got my pc back yesterday so I haven't even gone into my game yet as soon as I do get a chance I going to check on my characters and see if I can do an update.

Coptic Text

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: