Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:42:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Left Behind" Characters ~ Based on the novel by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins  (Read 6921 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
StaceyV10389

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2007, 02:09:22 am »

"Left Behind" Characters ~ Based on the novel by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins

"Driverless cars careen out of control. Terrified people watch their loved ones vanish. Some say it's an alien invasion, but Rayford Steele knows that his wife's warning has come true—Christ has raptured believers and he's been left behind!" - leftbehind.com

The "Left Behind" series, concieved and written by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, focuses on the pivotal characters of Rayford Steele, Chloe Steele, Cameron "Buck" Williams and Pastor Bruce Barnes who are stunned when millions of people disappear including children both born and unborn. Every one of them has links to people who have 'disappeared' and slowly the conviction grows within them that it is the "Rapture", when God takes his true believers from the Earth and begins his final attempt at turning mankind toward him.

Realising their disasterous mistake; Rayford, Chloe, Buck and Pastor Bruce Barnes band together and join a community of 'tribulation saints', named so after the seven year period of Tribulation they have been ushered into by the 'Rapture'.

Meanwhile, a slick Romanian politician by the name of Nicolae Jetty Carpathia begins to gain notoriety, first as the Romanian President and then as Secretary General of the United Nations with the help of Chaim Rozenweig and his 'Eden' formula; his climb is followed closely by "Buck" and his boss Steve Plank, who soon gives up his journalistic integrity to work for the politician. At an alarming pace, Nicolae's increasing popularity sees his control grow ... until even world domination isn't unreasonable.

The disappearances, the 'Rapture', of millions of people caused devastation around the world; but the 'tribulation saints' soon learn that the seven years to follow will only bring more judgements upon mankind, from a worldwide earthquake to World War III, ravaging the world until the pinnacle of the seven years is reached; when Jesus Christ returns to earth to build his kingdom.

Characters:

Rayford Steele - Described as being in his 'mid-forties; a 747 captain for Pan-Continental Airlines; he lost wife, Irene, and son, Raymie, in the Rapture; member, but non-attender of church prior to Rapture however he is now a member of the core group at New Hope Village Church; located in Mount Prospect'. He is also the father of Chloe Steele.

Chloe Steele - Described as being in her 'early twenties; student at Stanford; initially sceptical of Christianity but becomes a new believer; lost mother, Irene, and brother, Raymie, in Rapture; is also Rayford's daughter'.

Cameron "Buck" Williams - Described as being in his 'early thirties; a senior writer for Global Weekly; author of Newsmaker of the Year story on Chaim Rosenzweig; located in New York'.

Pastor Bruce Barnes - Described as being in his 'mid-forties; the assistant pastor at New Hope Village Church; must lead new congregation of 'tribulation saints'; located in Mount Prospect'. He also lost his wife and children in the Rapture, (Outfit from GLS).

Hattie Durham - Described as in her 'late twenties; a flight attendant for Pan-Continental; works with Rayford and was aboard with him when the 'Rapture' occured; from Mount Prospect'. She was also the object of Rayford's flirtations prior to the Rapture and remains in close contact with him.

Chaim Rozenweig - Described as in his 'late sixties; an Israeli botanist and statesman; discoverer of a formula that made Israeli deserts bloom (appropriately named 'Eden'); a former Global Weekly Man of the Year; living in Jerusalem'. He also becomes a close friend and asset of Nicolae Jetty Carpathia.

Steve Plank - Described as being 'fiftyish, the former editor of Global Weekly and boss of "Buck" Williams; becomes press secretary for Nicolae Carpathia; located in New York.'

Nicolae Jetty Carpathia - Described as being 'mid-thirties; ex- president of Romania; masterful politician; becomes Secretary General of United Nations'.

Coming Soon ... Characters from "Tribulation Force", "Nicolae", "Soul Harvest" ...

Custom Content Included:

Rayford Steele

Skintone by @stefan
Eyeliner by Rensim
Brows and lipstick by helaene
Eye's by bruno
Maxis wrinkles converted to Adult by me.
Packaged with Maxis clothes and hair, as pictured; Army hat can be found at All About Style.

Chloe Steele

Skintone by @stefan
Eye's, eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick by bruno
Blush by LianaSims2
Brows by helaene
Packaged with Maxis hair and clothes, hair can be found at Rose Sims 2 (Donation) and clothes can be found at helaene.

Cameron "Buck" Williams

Skintone by @stefan
Eyeliner and eye's by bruno
Eyeshadow by Barcelonista
Brows by helaene
Packaged with Maxis clothes and hair, clothes pictured can be found at All About Style and hair at Roanjena.

Pastor Bruce Barnes

Skintone by @stefan
Eyeliner and eye's by bruno
Brows by helaene
Maxis wrinkles converted by me.
Outfit recolored by me (requires GLS).
Packaged with Maxis hair.

Hattie Durham

Skintone by @stefan
Eye's, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick by bruno
Blush by LianaSims2
Brows by helaene
Outfit by elau (mesh included).
Packaged with Maxis hair, hair pictured can be found at Roanjena.

Chaim Rozenweig

Skintone by @stefan
Brows by helaene
Eye's by bruno
Maxis wrinkles converted by me.
Packaged with Maxis clothes, clothes pictured can be found at All About Style.

Steve Plank

Skintone by @stefan
Eye's by bruno
Brows by helaene

Nicolae Jetty Carpathia

Eye's and eyeliner by bruno
Skintone by @stefan
Brows by helaene
Packaged with Maxis hair and clothes, coat pictured is found in GLS.

Love to hear what you think Cheesy
[/B]

* RayfordSteeleVersion2.rar (2498.59 KB - downloaded 268 times.)
* ChloeSteeleVersion2.rar (2013.87 KB - downloaded 304 times.)
* Cameron-Buck-WilliamsVersion2.rar (2270.08 KB - downloaded 339 times.)
* PastorBruceBarnesVersion2.rar (2808.93 KB - downloaded 247 times.)
* HattieDurhamVersion2.rar (2569.49 KB - downloaded 247 times.)
* ChaimRozenweigVersion2.rar (2777.02 KB - downloaded 226 times.)
* StevePlankVersion2.rar (2092.8 KB - downloaded 239 times.)
* NicolaeJettyCarpathiaVersion2.rar (2117.83 KB - downloaded 248 times.)

* CameronBuckWilliamsFacePic.jpg (36.18 KB, 616x466 - viewed 799 times.)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 02:12:49 am by StaceyV10389 » Logged

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace" - Halo, HJS.

My Twilight: Bella & Edward
[/SIZE]
kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:11:50 pm »

Nice Job

terle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 01:01:51 am »

Wow!  I'm impressed!  I think you did an awesome job!
jjjim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 09:14:17 am »

These are all just great, Stacey! Thanks.
StaceyV10389

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 05:51:52 am »

Thanks terle and jjjim Cheesy I loved the books and just needed to get the characters out of my head so simming them seemed like the perfect answer.

"I'm only human, and that's my saving grace" - Halo, HJS.

My Twilight: Bella & Edward
[/SIZE]
atiyatia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 12:56:56 pm »

Great idea!

I love the "Left Behind" series.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: