Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 12:39:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reversed 'Zen Zip Zoom' & 'Swoop, There it is!' wallpapers! for H&M Stuff Pack  (Read 3960 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bekidoll1

View Profile
« on: August 26, 2008, 05:41:25 pm »

Hi guys! :angel:

I recently bought the H&M Fashion Stuff pack and loved almost everything about it, especially the wall textures. But just one thing was bugging me about the 'Zen Zip Zoom' and 'Swoop, There it is!' designs. Yes they were great designs but they only went in one direction.

So after a good few hours work I've reversed the original designs so that you can now create a symmetrical continuous pattern with them. (See screenshots below).

There are 3 files available to download:
  • 1) reverse_ZenZipZoom.zip (contains a folder with 10 files: 5 .package files and 5 .jpg images, one for each colour)
  • 2) reverse_swoop1st.zip (contains a folder with 8 files: 4.package files and 4 .jpg images, one for each colour)
  • 3) reverse_swoop3rd.zip (contains a folder with 8 files: 4 .package files and 4 .jpg image, one for each colour)

1)

2)

3)

You don't necessarily need to download all 3 , but if you download only one of the reverse_swoop files you can't create the full symmetrical image. Therefore I recommend you download the other. It's up to you if you want the Zen Zip Zoom one as well.

As far as I know, the don't require the H&M stuff Pack to work, but the original wallpapers come with that stuff pack and you need those to create the full symmerical designs.

The wallpapers are as .package files so just unpack them into your downloads folder (they will work in sub-folders too). Once you have unpacked them, if you do not want the .jpg images then just delete them (not the .package files) deleting the .jpg's will not effect how the wallpapers work in game.

You are welcome to use these in custom lots you upload but PLEASE acknowledge and credit me. Please do not upload the files as your own

This is my first upload so I am sorry if I seem to have blabbed on (I just want to make sure I mention stuff you may need to know) if I have done anything wrong or left anything out, please let me know and I will amend the error. Also if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I will answer (if I know :-P) A.S.A.P. :wave:

Enjoy!!! x

Credits and thanks to Maxis for creating the original designs in the first place

* main_inSIM.jpg (25.72 KB, 448x332 - viewed 5890 times.)
* reverse_Swoop3rd.zip (634.94 KB - downloaded 212 times.)
* reverse_Swoop1st.zip (651.95 KB - downloaded 206 times.)
* reverse_ZenZipZoom.zip (816.23 KB - downloaded 220 times.)

Inspire to be inspired x :daisy:
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 04:01:46 pm »

thank you!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
bekidoll1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 05:52:46 pm »

your welcome, glad u like it :-P x

Etta001

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 12:57:33 pm »

Thought I was the only one wondering why they only made them go one way.  THANK YOU!!
bekidoll1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 04:40:22 pm »

me too up untill i realised people were downloading them...your welcome xxx

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: