Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:22:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: School Mod Whipe Out!!  (Read 2076 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kinnika

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2007, 10:15:52 am »

I got this awesome school mod; unfortunately, I can't think of who from right now. This school mod included class tables, pupil tokens, class controllers, school bell, the option for home school. Basically, it gave players the option to create their own schools. The same creator made other institutions like prisons and stuff. If someone knows who this is, or what I'm talking about... I need HHEELLLLPPP!!! Since I downloaded this, there is NO bus that picks up the kids for school. Single children that can't drive yet won't go and parents with cars can't even take them! How on earth can I fix this... if it IS fixable, without cheating their grades and having them stay at home everyday, all day long. I don't want to have all boarding schools in my towns where they stay all day and night long. PLEASE, someone help me out.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 12:33:40 pm »

My suggestion would be to pull the mod out. It sounds like it's conflicting with your game.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 12:54:21 pm »

thanks, diesel. that is who i got it from. and caff - i would but im trying to figure out how to deal with it first. its a great mod

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 01:21:25 pm »

the class-room controller mod is not recommended for use with any EP prior to Nightlife - so saith the great and wise Inge Jones - but I don't know if she has tested them with Seasons and Bon Voyage - maybe ask at the Simlogical forum, but it appears that there are issues with Bon Voyage.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
dobydog

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 05:32:30 pm »

I was told it conflicted with OFB because of the door changes that it had (probably the reason is because the door changed to let staff in or out also). I had a boarding school, so I don't know if I had your problems. But I did have a problem going to community lots. The time speed would explode into the third level and wouldn't stay on the level I switched it to. I would pull the mod to see if it works anyways, but I'm curious: Are you also having this problem with time?

I had to delete mine. It's such a shame too. Simlogical.com has so many great things that I can't use, particularly the school and prison stuffs.

'No telephone calls today, all my friends gone away. When you're out of fashion it's a lonely price to pay.'
Oh Funny Man, Sex Gang Children
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 11:24:53 am »

Hey, beosboxboy ~ I have EP's up to OFB. I know this sounds silly but I tried to add a comment to the forums on Simlogical, but to me, its not very clear how to do that.

Dobydog ~ Interesting that it would be bc of the doors. Hm.. never thought of that. I'm not really having a time problem. But I am having trouble with my screen blackening I (like different floors of houses and / or the menu below). Prisons I'm not really having trouble with. I just want my busses to take my kids away for the day again.

kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 11:38:30 am »

Okay, this is really frustrating. I'm trying to log in, it won't let me. I try to post a question, it won't me do that, either. I keep trying to give me another activation email, they won't send me one. I don't understand that Simlogical site, I guess

billyd1000

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 09:10:27 pm »

You may want to check your junk folder for your activation notice. This has been an issue on other Sims 2 sites. -Bill

Burn the midnight oil, it will be daylight soon....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: