Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:03:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Troubles with downloads not showing up...  (Read 1762 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2007, 09:24:38 pm »

As of late I've been having problems with downloaded content not showing up in game. Both of which have been things that turn your sim into a vampire, if that helps or changes things. Anyway everything i've downloaded and un-zipped have worked fine until today when both of the vampire things didn't show up. Is there something wrong with vampire-related objects? And does anyone know any reliable sources for turning sims into vampires without the time-consuming task of sweeping downtown for a vampire? I'd really like to turn one sim into a vampire for a story I have planned.

New account --> 2*B~Weird
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 09:40:02 pm »

One word: Insimenator. Cheesy

I don't know what happens with your downloads, but you can simply make a sim into a vampire with the 'mortality state' function of InSim.
Probably there is also an option in the testing cheats, but since I have InSim, I wouldn't know.
Ferdrya747

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 02:01:43 pm »

Rr... ok. I'm just a little nervous about downloading big things like InSim or SimPE but I suppose I could try. What all does the InSim do? (Sorry for asking, i suppose there's proabably a thread explaining around somewhere, just wanted a quick summary)

New account --> 2*B~Weird
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 03:09:49 pm »

The question you should ask is what doesn't it do :tongue:

Here is a direct link to it, it is showing in that thread all it can do.  Make sure to check all the replies since with new updates, there were new things added.

It is safe to use and way more easier to use then you may think:  InSIMenator (UV) v2.7b Editions

Only install ONE version of the Insim.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 09:12:27 pm »

Believe me, your nervousness will very fast give way to the addiction this awesome device will cause. Wink

Seriously, the InSim can do everything that is integrated in the game, but hidden in normal gameplay. Meaning, it just makes options easy to use, which are there already. So no conflicts like with many hacks. Plus, you'd need a hell of a lot of different hacks to get close to the functionality InSim provides.

And InSim won't break your game. There may be little problems if you use the wrong version for your EP, but all you have to do in that case is take it out of the downloads folder and all's well again. Smiley

I haven't been able to live without InSim for years now... Cheesy
geezy33

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 10:27:56 pm »

Dude, the SimPE is Awesome, it helped me a lot. As far as insim, I don't know Huh??
The SimPE is very much useful

Sorry no requests,I'm a townie maker and Maxis killer on maxis sims.
Welcome to Geezysims2:lurk:
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 12:17:51 am »

SimPe is way harder to use and you must know what you are doing or you can mess things up totally.

Insimenator is a lot more user friendly.

There are things, like packaging an inborn Sim, that can only be done by using SimPe though.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: