Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:06:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Specifically, what's the problem with BV?  (Read 1398 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
digni7y

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2007, 11:34:32 am »

I've heard a lot of bad press here, the BBS and MATY about the different problems people have had with the EP. What I want to know is, what exactly is the furor over SecuROM? What, specifically, will it do to my system if I go out and buy BV? Is it an almost guarantee if I install BV, will my system collapse into a pile of dust? And, if I grab the cracked version will that crash my computer?

On the one hand, I want it for the chance to go on vacation and to throw weddings on community lots. On the other, if it's going to damage my system, I don't want it.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 02:20:48 pm by digni7y » Logged

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 12:22:09 pm »

There are a lot of threads and stickies about the BV issues. Why don't you go read them to form your own opinion, as asking the same question all over again won't procure any new answers.

Also, I am quite sure that you're not supposed to talk about cracked versions of the game here, or at least no one will give you advice on that.
digni7y

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2007, 02:22:05 pm »

Egh, I realized it was a stupid question to ask as soon as I asked it, about the crack. Anyway, thanks.

*Digni7y's Sims*

Like my cat icon? It's available at Sushi Cat!
Nik4myth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:05:36 pm »

I know a lot of people seem to be having problems with bodyshop after installing BV. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

'Draw your dagger, look your opponent in the eye, today my friend is a good day to die.'
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: