Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 08:36:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is there an easy way to make clothe for my sim without to much difficulty  (Read 2068 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« on: November 09, 2007, 07:25:51 pm »

hello

is there a way i can make clothes  for my sims without to much difficulty t-shirts undies pants i try but for me it is hard i can use bodyshop with no problem the difficulty i have is when it is time to copy and paste can somone help me please

tank you:?::h3lp:

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
Franky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 02:06:51 am »

Unfortunately, if you want to make decent clothing you will need to learn the basics of a paint program such as GIMP or Photoshop.

You mention having difficulty copying and pasting, but you didn't say 'what' about the copying and pasting that is troubling you. What exactly are you trying to do? If you're trying to copy a t-shirt over another one that is a different shape, just copying and pasting won't suffice as your shirt would look weird in the game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: