Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:20:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Diamond (part of the birthstone skintone series)  (Read 2350 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dachshundsr4me

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2007, 04:40:21 pm »

This is Diamond. Her skins shines with the diamond dust that she leaves everywhere she roams in search for that true unconditional love. Someone who will love her for her and not for her diamonds. She comes from the heavens above.

The Greeks believed that diamonds were splinters of stars that had fallen to the earth. Stars were believed to be the children of Eos and Astraios.

This is part of a birthstone skintone series I am making. The marks on face part of the skintone are diamonds embedded in the skin. I have released two others of this series (pearl and emerald skintones) and you can find the other two models with those skins here:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=64882
And here:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=64884

Custom content included:

Enjoy her and please do not upload her and claim her as your own. You may use her skintone on your custom sims and anything else from her. You may also upload born in game sims made from her. I am not real picky about policies as I feel that anything made for this game is for all of us. That there is nothing that is mine or yours it is all Maxis. Just if you upload her as is make sure you give me some credit for the skin.  Also no uploading her to anything that is a pay site. I do not go along with pay sites. Free sites only. We should not have to pay for anything that is for this game.
Enjoy!

* d1.jpg (361.31 KB, 800x640 - viewed 3745 times.)
* diamond.rar (4339.53 KB - downloaded 238 times.)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 05:17:23 pm by dachshundsr4me » Logged

ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 05:55:46 pm »

your series is so beautiful- and i cant wait for your others

thank you

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
aimee0824

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 08:39:54 pm »

Very pretty! Thanks Cheesy

simmie. simmie. simmie world. Cheesy
kim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2007, 03:02:57 pm »

Nice Job

Pages: [1]