Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:25:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330670 times)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
wiseguy2004

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2007, 02:05:51 am »

Aw, BlooM...

You have made TS2 interesting all over again!

Thank You so So SO much!
Navetsea

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2007, 08:50:21 am »

umm I found out That I use Targa's nude bodyshop

the adult version of my skin are hosted here
the MTS version are also available at my pagethere
the insimadult version also available at warlokk's guest add-on skintonesthere
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2007, 09:58:43 am »

Were can i find his/her files, so i can have a look and advise you wat to install?

Edit:
Found them, those are replacement meshes.
They replace the maxis boxers with a nude body.
Maybe they didn't know how to make standalone meshes back then as this doesn't make sence......

Those files mess up with the original boxers, they simply removed/replaced all the boxer meshes.
I think its wise to take out those files so you be able to view how Maxis shipped the game Wink
You have to, because i cant go update those.
I found a file of him with the 3 males in it and nude clothing:
bodyshop_am_nude_mesh.package
bodyshop_em_nude_mesh.package
bodyshop_tm_nude_mesh.package
and bodyshop_nude_clothing.package

You have to remove those so the original boxermesh comes back wich will be overwritten by my sexyfeet meshes Wink
You find the standalone nude meshes in JW's thread at adult.

Its possible he also made a file for the females/teens, same story Smiley
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:42:52 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Navetsea

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2007, 07:20:00 pm »

Thanks Bloom for the help
now my current situation is like this
After I delete those meshes, the bodyshop model turned back to maxis undergarments clothing, and I also have installed JW thing's nudeclothing for sexy feet they do appear on clothing category, but that doesn't appear on the manequin of skinset project.

is it supposed to be like that, or can I use the nude clothing for the default manequin preview?

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2007, 09:40:26 pm »

Quote from: Navetsea;1072186

is it supposed to be like that, or can I use the nude clothing for the default manequin preview?

Yup, everything switched back to default but with 3dfeet.
This means you have to pick the nude clothing that JW provided for your Manequins.
The meshes related to those nude outfits are identical as the ones from Targa.(fullbodynudes)
Except the Elder male, i did correct the uvmap a little on those(arround the hips) as they were very bad.(Maxis didn't do much about those as they weren't used by the game, Targa/windkeeper and such switched/used them later on)

The more i think about it, you guy's should have fullbody meshes that are build from the seperate nude top and bottom.
Then you would have a 100% identical manequin.

If you did it all correct you should not see any blockfeet anymore?

No longer active
Navetsea

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2007, 02:24:26 am »

ah umm, OK it seems that now I must look for a tutorial about how to change the clothes of my manequin... ^__^; OK then Bloom thanks!!

BTW the skin previewed on my post already uploaded
http://www.insimadult.org/showthread.php?p=422756#post422756

Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2007, 04:15:58 am »

Wink[/QUOTE] The feet are free for meshers so either Marvine or Yakov can update there meshes with those.
But i think they wont because many of there barefoot meshes have been used for clothing meshes and then the feet are textured with shoes.
Updating those meshes means 3d toes with shoetextures on them.
Besides that, the skintones also need to be updated....
But you should ask them not me Wink[/QUOTE]

OK, Thanks again!  Wonderful work!
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 31, 2007, 06:42:09 am »

Thank for the feets Smiley
The best mesh of the year, I think.
How about "pirates"-children and secret maxis towel-"clothes"?
zarmor

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2008, 02:53:35 pm »

Hi BlooM,

Thanks again for your work and the great sexy feet meshes ! They are just fabulous and they make our gamme sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better !

However after a lot of self troubleshooting I still have some sims that don't have the sexy feet. Some problems are minor but I have a major problem with female swim and undies outfits.

Here are my problems :

- Adult males : I have some Nightlife ( I think ) pyjamas that don't have sexyfeet

- Ula dress : I have Maxi's feet everywhere except for the adult female because I have your "Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultBVafbodydresshula_Mesh" file

- Kids : they all have sexy feet except the Pirates outfit for girls and boys ( as mentionned by  dolbany )

- Female swim outfits : Almost all of my female swim outfit have Maxi's feet except for the first one ( blue ). That's my major problem because a lot of the custom outfits are based on those and hence I have a lot of undies and swim outfits still showing with Maxi's feet.

- Female undies outfits : I have some undies outfits still showing Maxi's feet. They are the Bikini's style ones in Blue and Black.

- Female Pyjamas : same as male pyjamas, I have 3 Nightlife style pyjamas showing Maxis Feet.

Sorry for the long message but I've been trying for hours to solve those myself but now I rely on your help...

Last but not least, could anyone give me the link to the thread discussing about the way to fix some of the outfits with shoes showing the shoes textures partially layered on the sexy feet ?

Thanks for your answers.
Klipton

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 01, 2008, 05:02:18 pm »

Wonderful

Klipton AKA Diceman

Diceman AKA Klipton

Go To http://www.sims2carsource.net for Great Cars
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2008, 11:32:30 am »

Here are my problems :

And tropical skirts for female teens too.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 02, 2008, 12:46:36 pm »

Quote from: zarmor;1083536
Hi BlooM,

Thanks again for your work and the great sexy feet meshes ! They are just fabulous and they make our gamme sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better !

However after a lot of self troubleshooting I still have some sims that don't have the sexy feet. Some problems are minor but I have a major problem with female swim and undies outfits.

Here are my problems :

- Adult males : I have some Nightlife ( I think ) pyjamas that don't have sexyfeet

- Ula dress : I have Maxi's feet everywhere except for the adult female because I have your "Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultBVafbodydresshula_Mesh" file

- Kids : they all have sexy feet except the Pirates outfit for girls and boys ( as mentionned by  dolbany )

- Female swim outfits : Almost all of my female swim outfit have Maxi's feet except for the first one ( blue ). That's my major problem because a lot of the custom outfits are based on those and hence I have a lot of undies and swim outfits still showing with Maxi's feet.

- Female undies outfits : I have some undies outfits still showing Maxi's feet. They are the Bikini's style ones in Blue and Black.

- Female Pyjamas : same as male pyjamas, I have 3 Nightlife style pyjamas showing Maxis Feet.

Sorry for the long message but I've been trying for hours to solve those myself but now I rely on your help...

Last but not least, could anyone give me the link to the thread discussing about the way to fix some of the outfits with shoes showing the shoes textures partially layered on the sexy feet ?

Thanks for your answers.

I hope you did read the post and you know that you simply cant have other default replacements installed with the files posted in this thread.
No files from Windkeeper/guinyr or Warlok's XHI replacements!!!!

That you followed my advice and put the files in a Defaults folder located in your sims2 directory? (NOT your downloadfolder!!!!)
Do NOT use subfolders!!!

My advise:
Take out your compleet downloadfolder, move it to your desktop or somewere else the game cant read it.
Put all the files from this thread in your Defaults folder, also the files for the Hula and the BV EP files you find here:http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=64707

Boot up Bodyshop and look wat outfits have the feet and wich dont.

*I might have forgotten the teen Hula if there is one. yup i did, will post them today
*It is possible you have 1 or 2 outfits from Glamour EP missing the sexy feet, i dont have that EP yet.
*i look for the pirate kids outfits and the towels  will post them today

Take a screenshot from the maxis feet outfit thats missing the feet and show me.
Put your downloadfolder back on its place and look again, if there are outfits that you saw earlier with sexyfeet and now are maxis again means you have other default replacements installed that conflict.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 12:55:07 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
zarmor

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 02, 2008, 03:35:31 pm »

Wow thanks for your answer BlooM.

I'll try the method you're describing and I'll see what it does. I do have some Default files from Warlokk XHi replacement, I 'll remove them also.

I'll keep you updated on my progress porbably tomorrow.

Thanks again
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 02, 2008, 04:51:54 pm »

If you have defaults from the XHI installed then you have to delete-remove the adult file you got from this thread.
I posted the adult files as seperates in the other sexyfeet post so you can combine them with the XHI

No longer active
kieren13

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2008, 06:14:21 pm »

BlooM, I just noticed a problem on the elder male swim & undies meshes in that you can see a distinct line... well you'll be able to see in the pics.

I see someone brought up the child pirate suit and teen female Hula, if you're wanting to do all the basic meshes with the sexy feet there's still the EF Hula, although to be honest it's not something I'd really want to see someone with that body wearing.

Great job again on these.

* snapshot_f489387f_1489877f.jpg (78.96 KB, 600x450 - viewed 461 times.)

* snapshot_f489387f_d489872e.jpg (76.11 KB, 600x450 - viewed 496 times.)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 06:55:19 pm by kieren13 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: