Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:57:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330611 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
NikonSnow

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2008, 10:46:55 pm »

Hi, I've been having an issue with your meshes on teen females since I've installed FreeTime. Some of my teen females now have block feet when they should be using a detailed foot mesh, there may be a new hidden mesh or something in free time replacing a mesh that was used for underwear or simwear. At least that is all I can think of. I don't have any default overrides in my meshes. I know you mentioned you don't have FT yet but any ideas on what might be going on?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2008, 10:49:37 pm »

ye, i have Free Time and i will look into it Wink

No longer active
Vral

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 25, 2008, 04:56:42 am »

I can not register my creations has in these sites simslifestories (a difficulty understanding English), and I do not like making creations that are made starting on the other creations, as it is here with the work of Blooms. But the problem is also posse is that I have put my creations feet and sandals with finger feet in the files of Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultXXXX_Mesh + I did the same thing with clothing that I downloaded from the other site and that the feet of Blooms was not taken into account is a mess.

I made my game for almost all shoes with fingers that I could walk for Eldens, Adults, Teens, Kids, Babies.

Not even distinguish the shoe on the foot Mesh

But it is easy to replace feet with "MilkShape 3D" for sandals, shoes it's hard for an adult to use the Teen feet so that falls within its footwear in addition we must move the picture file into iron so that the color of clothing or shoes is not taken into account on their feet. And another problem is that for some shoes at MAXIS there are not even the toe of the shoe MESH therefore impossible to do.

::smilieiforgetwhi:: Blooms is a lot more talented than me. :worship: I began only in the world of sims :smile:

Sorry for my English ;-)
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 05:17:47 am by Vral » Logged

CONSTRUCTIONS VRAL for SIMS 2

Has all the kits and add-ons
Sim_God

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 25, 2008, 05:05:15 am »

WOW AWESOME!!! The Sims 2 just couldn' get any better.... Cheesy

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 25, 2008, 07:45:09 am »

Love the new feet! Thank you.
NikonSnow

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2008, 09:46:47 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1186694
ye, i have Free Time and i will look into it Wink

Thank you for looking! I do want to add that they did work just fine before updating to FT, and all the other ages seem unchanged. I don't think it was something I did but I could always be wrong about that. :happy8:
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2008, 06:08:07 pm »

Quote from: Vral;1186896
I can not register my creations has in these sites simslifestories (a difficulty understanding English), and I do not like making creations that are made starting on the other creations, as it is here with the work of Blooms. But the problem is also posse is that I have put my creations feet and sandals with finger feet in the files of Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultXXXX_Mesh + I did the same thing with clothing that I downloaded from the other site and that the feet of Blooms was not taken into account is a mess.

I made my game for almost all shoes with fingers that I could walk for Eldens, Adults, Teens, Kids, Babies.

But it is easy to replace feet with "MilkShape 3D" for sandals, shoes it's hard for an adult to use the Teen feet so that falls within its footwear in addition we must move the picture file into iron so that the color of clothing or shoes is not taken into account on their feet. And another problem is that for some shoes at MAXIS there are not even the toe of the shoe MESH therefore impossible to do.

::smilieiforgetwhi:: Blooms is a lot more talented than me. :worship: I began only in the world of sims :smile:

Sorry for my English ;-)

You are free to do with the 3d feet watever you want.
I made the feet available for meshers and they can do watever they like with it Wink

It is indeed not easy to make those everyday replacements because most outfits are created by diffrent ea meshers and the textures are mapped on diffrent spots.
The outfits you did are looking great and if it concerns maxis texures you really should upload them Wink,
if you managed to make them default replacements that is?

Quote from: NikonSnow;1187123
Thank you for looking! I do want to add that they did work just fine before updating to FT, and all the other ages seem unchanged. I don't think it was something I did but I could always be wrong about that. :happy8:

it is a bit strange indeed Wink
Maxis never includes identical meshes in newer EP's and the one time they did, they renamed it.
Is it possible you get some screenshots?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:10:27 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
simslifestories

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: March 26, 2008, 01:27:35 am »

Quote from: Vral;1186896

Sorry for my English ;-)

Sadly I do not know how to create much of anything. I do create Maxis recolors, but mostly wall hangings. That is so easy. I have no idea how to use MilkShape 3D or any of those types of programs. I wish I did. hehe

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 26, 2008, 03:32:09 pm »

No, i did update the EP's that have Pj's/undies or swimwear with maxis barefoot, just follow the links.(Glamour and BV)
And thats were it stops, i am not going to update everyday clothing because:
*there are so many diffrent outfits with the sandals textured diffrent.(to much work)
*I will ruine recolors that are already out there made for those outfits.

There are a few exceptions concerning the everyday, the hula's for example as those are Everyday but without shoes.

No longer active
NikonSnow

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 26, 2008, 07:04:46 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1187740
Is it possible you get some screenshots?

Sure, I'll get some tonight!

Ok, editing w/screenies.

Here's a default undie, (I have a texture replacer for tf undies, but you can see the old thumbnail.)

Here's a custom content pair undies, of It has block feet even though though it uses a default mesh.

Here's some pictures of default PJ's and Swimwear that have no problems at all using your meshes.

ONLY the underwear mesh for teen female is broken for me. Everything else works fine and if there are any other default replacement meshes for teen females that could be messing it up, I'm not aware of it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 10:03:05 pm by NikonSnow » Logged
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2008, 11:30:10 pm »

I haven't installed anything at the moment but will look into it as soon as possible!
I have no explanation at this moment.
You might try to put my files in the Defaults folder as i recommend in the original thread.
This way the game will read them before reading anything else.

No longer active
raiderwife25

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2008, 09:50:14 am »

Damn you're good. Smiley
dannymummy

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2008, 06:44:12 am »

I'm having trouble with my adult female feet no longer working since installing freetime, all the other age groups and adult males are working fine. Any ideas?
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: April 01, 2008, 05:34:30 am »

I found one problem with sexy feet. When my sims tanned at the beach, some overlay attached to their skin. This overlay is not compatible with sexy feet, and toes have lightly different color than the whole body. Is there anybody who may correct this?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2008, 09:42:39 am »

Quote from: dannymummy;1194815
I'm having trouble with my adult female feet no longer working since installing freetime, all the other age groups and adult males are working fine. Any ideas?

I also have installed Freetime and have no problems.......
Plz, follow the instructions on how to install them in the thread.
Freetime didn't change any of the original game meshes so there shouldn't be any problems.
Also make sure you DO NOT install other replacements.
I saw a few of you commenting on the meshes from TMO(the tweaked pregnant outfits/meshes)......
Do understand that you can have just one replacement installed!!!!

Quote from: dolbany;1195904
I found one problem with sexy feet. When my sims tanned at the beach, some overlay attached to their skin. This overlay is not compatible with sexy feet, and toes have lightly different color than the whole body. Is there anybody who may correct this?

It is possible that the tan mesh overlay doesn't reach the toes, i have to look at the overlays and maybe update those too.
Are you sure the diffrence was after tanning and not already before?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 09:47:40 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: