Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:19:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 332510 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
NikonSnow

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 09, 2008, 09:00:50 pm »

Bloom, I owe you a sincere apology. I took your advice then did a manual search and FINALLY found the culprit. The name of the file is tfUndiesMESHDefaultReplacement and I have NO idea where I managed to pick it up. Everything works great now. I wanted to let you know it's all sorted out and give you another file to add to your incompatible items list. Thanks for being so patient, you're a doll. Smiley
Icesarah

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2008, 09:25:43 am »

Since I installed Freetime my female adults and young adults don´t have sexy feet. I´ve done everthing you wrote that we should do with the installing and all but nothing. The sexy feet works for every other age group. So I was wondering if mayby you would know what the problem was. I have no other replacement skins in my folder.

Please help me!!!!!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2008, 12:09:08 pm »

first check if you still have all the necesarry files installed in the Defaults folder in your sims 2 directory(NOT downloadfolder)
And use the files all ages and genders instead of the males and females seperate from the other sexyfeet thread.
It is possible that freetime deletes the Defaults folder but then all files should be gone.....

No longer active
Icesarah

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2008, 06:59:05 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1209803
first check if you still have all the necesarry files installed in the Defaults folder in your sims 2 directory(NOT downloadfolder)
And use the files all ages and genders instead of the males and females seperate from the other sexyfeet thread.
It is possible that freetime deletes the Defaults folder but then all files should be gone.....

I did what you said but I´m afraid to say that it dosen´t work. I talked to my sister and she told me that she has the files in her download folder and it work´s. But it is strange that it is just the female adults and young adult female that it do not work on.
julechristine

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2008, 04:25:04 pm »

thank you
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: April 13, 2008, 05:11:26 pm »

Quote from: Icesarah;1210720
I did what you said but I´m afraid to say that it dosen´t work. I talked to my sister and she told me that she has the files in her download folder and it work´s. But it is strange that it is just the female adults and young adult female that it do not work on.

If you tried them in the default folder they should work....
If you kept them in your downloadfolder it is still possible that you have other default replacements installed that the game will read first....
There is a whole list with default replacements that you simply can not use with these meshes, most are listed in the thread.
And put your sim detail to high in your game settings!
Try to redownload the package for the adults and put it in your Defaults folder.
Defaults written exactly the same way<----------

No longer active
Hanefcik

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 18, 2008, 07:32:44 pm »

Great, I can't wait to see my sexy-feet Sims in game!!! Yay!!! Thanks a lot!!!

Bono animo es!
thesimsmoder

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 27, 2008, 09:26:51 am »

=P wow

`~This is a new User`~:tongue8:
dev100kg

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 06, 2008, 10:16:54 am »

I installed your hacks.
my sims became wonderful.

Thank you!!
RaspingAgus

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 06, 2008, 03:27:16 pm »

Wow, I never see a replacement like that, finally my sims will have real feets, thanx so much! Cheesy :smile:
nicolehart
« Reply #205 on: May 09, 2008, 09:34:28 pm »

The feet are really nice but I noticed that when I downloaded them they didnt fit with all my sims clothing. Some of shoes they wore had the feet sticking right out of the shoes, as if the feet were too big for them.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 09, 2008, 09:56:59 pm »

You can read in the post itself i already warned people for those issue's.
There is nothing i can do about it.
The ones you talk about are original Maxis barefoot outfits but other creators have textured these barefeet with shoes.
You will see that the outfits are recolors not maxis originals
I have made some Maxis barefoot meshes that you can use to convert your ruined outfit to.
You find them here:http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=74569

No longer active
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 28, 2008, 09:04:29 am »

you might can use the the light skintones but the dark ones will show a seam were the feet joins the toes.
Thats why i recommend JWilson's skintones as they are edited to fit the new meshes.

No longer active
evalyb

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2008, 01:06:16 pm »

Thank you...
Ulatek

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2008, 04:25:55 pm »

Where is sexy feet - The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Interior Design? Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: