Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:30:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330635 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2007, 03:22:58 am »

Thank you for these.
fordman1

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2007, 02:36:53 pm »

Great work Thanks for sharing.
Jasumi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2007, 10:42:41 pm »

This is one of the best replacements I could ever download. I love adding realism to the game.

But a question--will the feet look odd on any modified body types? Say, marvine and beosboxboy's bodybuilders and the athletic girl?

(3rd) Ae Young Kim Mother of the Year
KittyKatH2o

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2007, 11:02:09 pm »

Finally feet for teens and elders! My adult sims would go from beautiful feet to stumps. Can't wait for the kids too!

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people."
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2007, 03:59:55 am »

Quote from: Jasumi;1029913
This is one of the best replacements I could ever download. I love adding realism to the game.

But a question--will the feet look odd on any modified body types? Say, marvine and beosboxboy's bodybuilders and the athletic girl?

This is a default replacement so it will only changes maxis defaults and wont interfear with custom bodyshapes Wink

No longer active
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 03:45:59 pm »

Hello BlooM,

I love the work that you do.  Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

I'm having a problem though, with your feet.  I posted this in the adult forum, but I thought I would try here as well.

In the shower

In underwear

This happens with females only, the male feet are fine all the time.

I downloaded the Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultAdults_Mesh.rar file.  It works for the men, just not the ladies when in the buff.

Please help. :angel:

Erica

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 07:27:01 pm »

Its most likly you have another default replacement installed.
One default replacement you have to remove to make this work is Warlokk's older HI RES Bottom called:
MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package.
Another file that also will conflict: 0-bottom-lipje.package
And there are the files from TMO, maybe he also made a replacement once.
Zenman has also released replacements, be sure you dont have any of them installed.
Also Warlokk's latest XHI replacement will conflict but since that mesh has toes also(and i dont see any on the screenshot) i dont think thats the case here.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 07:31:17 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
erica_jean698

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 11:19:09 pm »

Thanks for answering BlooM!  Cheesy

I've deleted the files.  Silly me I should have checked first.  :read2:

I thought I got all the default's but that one slipped by. Wink

Thanks again! :cheers:

(1st) Picture Perfect (2nd) The Amazing Race (3rd) Model Swap
sleighill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2007, 10:33:34 am »

W.O.W.!  Will you marry me?  With your talents and my looks...we could rule the planet.  Thanks so very much for all your hard work.

Those who judge others...do so to mask their own insecurities.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2007, 11:43:09 am »

Quote from: sleighill;1032008
W.O.W.!  Will you marry me?  With your talents and my looks...we could rule the planet.  Thanks so very much for all your hard work.

Your looks eh?:smt120
Show me a pic and ill get back to you a.s.a.p. Cheesy

No longer active
cloudlessnights

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2007, 10:04:10 am »

*squees*

Thank you, there are absolutely great! :-)

raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2007, 04:44:21 pm »

I'm having a problem with my male teens.  The sexy feet are not showing up with swimwear or pj's that were made on the default teen nude mesh.  The only mesh they show up on for those two categories are the default swim boxer trunks and the default long legged pj meshes.  I have a lot of swimwear/sleepwear that was done on the nude mesh but none of them show the sexy feet.  The sexy feet do show up when the sim is nude.

On the other hand, all the swimwear and sleepwear for the teen female show the sexy feet even though they are done on the nude mesh.  

Why does it work for the female, but not the male teen?

I don't have any other default replacements installed in my game.  I'm certain of that.  Your seay feet replacement is the first default replacement I've tried.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2007, 05:36:43 pm »

Quote from: raynuss;1036131
I'm having a problem with my male teens.  The sexy feet are not showing up with swimwear or pj's that were made on the default teen nude mesh.  The only mesh they show up on for those two categories are the default swim boxer trunks and the default long legged pj meshes.  I have a lot of swimwear/sleepwear that was done on the nude mesh but none of them show the sexy feet.  The sexy feet do show up when the sim is nude.

On the other hand, all the swimwear and sleepwear for the teen female show the sexy feet even though they are done on the nude mesh.  

Why does it work for the female, but not the male teen?

I don't have any other default replacements installed in my game.  I'm certain of that.  Your seay feet replacement is the first default replacement I've tried.

You talk about a default teen nude mesh, there's no such mesh in the basic game.
Wat mesh is that?
Wat i mean is the game has undies/swim and sleepwear but no nude outfits so you have either a mesh from some one else installed that you use for your nude outfits?
You say you dont have other replacements installed, you absolutly sure?
Im asking because there are also replacement files that windkeeper once made, that replace the boxertshirt meshes from the males with nude meshes.

If you cant figure it out post a recolor of a outfit that doesn't show the feet, maybe i can find out why.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 05:43:57 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2007, 07:19:01 pm »

I dont know, you say you uninstalled BV, if so you should be able to use your subfolders again.
But, like i said in other post's.
I have problems with subfolderswhen BV is installed while it works fine for others........Bv comes with random bugs Sad

No longer active
raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2007, 07:54:58 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1036211
You talk about a default teen nude mesh, there's no such mesh in the basic game.
Wat mesh is that?
Wat i mean is the game has undies/swim and sleepwear but no nude outfits so you have either a mesh from some one else installed that you use for your nude outfits?
You say you dont have other replacements installed, you absolutly sure?
Im asking because there are also replacement files that windkeeper once made, that replace the boxertshirt meshes from the males with nude meshes.

If you cant figure it out post a recolor of a outfit that doesn't show the feet, maybe i can find out why.

If there is no default nude mesh, what mesh is used when my teen males get nude and the sexy feet show?

Yes I am absolutely sure I have no other meshes for teens installed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: