Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:28:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330617 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 17, 2007, 08:21:29 pm »

Quote from: raynuss;1036323
If there is no default nude mesh, what mesh is used when my teen males get nude and the sexy feet show?

Yes I am absolutely sure I have no other meshes for teens installed.

When a teen is taking a shower or you use the insiminator to change him to nude then 2 meshes will become active, the tmtopnaked and the tmbottomnaked.
The topmesh is still Maxis original while i made a replacement for the bottom.
That is the true nude state and those will not show in CAS or bodyshop

When you go into CAS or bodyshop and choose swimwear, pick the first Maxis outfit it should look like this:
This is also the mesh that is used for the underwear boxer(the one without the shirt)

While the last one available looks like this:

The sleepwear is just one mesh and looks like this:

The underwearboxer with shirt looks like this:

I am not sure if there are teen meshes from Glamour EP you might have....if there are any at all?
I just want to know if those maxis meshes look like the pictures i showed you, pay attention to the shape of the boxers Wink
If those boxermeshes have the boxers skinttight and dont have the 3dfeet you prolly have windkeepers replacement installed.
Windkeeper replacement isn't really a new mesh but a file that links the maxis boxermesh with shirt to the nude teen mesh from the game.
We had the same problem with the males on the adult site.
The pictures i showed you are the meshes that come with the base game and those i gave 3d feet, plus the true nude mesh in the shower.

* teenswim.jpg (111.48 KB, 398x960 - viewed 767 times.)

* teenswim0.jpg (108.46 KB, 390x960 - viewed 644 times.)

* sleepwear.jpg (108.09 KB, 401x960 - viewed 715 times.)

* underwear.jpg (123.05 KB, 416x960 - viewed 705 times.)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 01:11:13 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 17, 2007, 09:09:53 pm »

GREAT~!:blob6: Thanks a lot:worship:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2007, 09:19:25 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1036344
When a teen is taking a shower or you use the insiminator to change him to nude then 2 meshes will become active, the tmtopnaked and the tmbottomnaked.
The topmesh is still Maxis original while i made a replacement for the bottom.
That is the true nude state and those will not show in CAS or bodyshop

Now I am confused.   I've downloaded several teen swimwear/underwear files from different sites that are the speedo-type tight swim suit and all of them say they don't require any additional mesh; they are recolors of a Maxis mesh and only the base game is required.  I've checked the files with SimPe and there are no meshes included in the collection of skins so there wasn't any special mesh that was installed with them that I didn't know about.  They all show up in the game and bodyshop, but the Sexy feet don't show up with them.  I'm confused as to what Maxis mesh is being used for them since I can't recall any nude-type mesh that came with the original game.
zarmor

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2007, 09:40:55 am »

Hi BlooM,

I downloaded these new mesh files and now I have a lot some problems with my sims in CAS and the Bodyshop ( mainly with females adults and teens ) showing or not the sexy feet.

I searched my download folder for other default files and I found a lot of them....Some of them probably have no interference with your files but I have doubts about the following ones :

CMESH_AF_O_afBodySwimwearDEFAULTREPLACEMENT_HystericalParoxysm-DemusedSims-MTS2
Blooms_AfbodyrockstarDefaultReplacementNoACC_Mesh
Warlokk_tfTopNude_Default
Warlokk_AFNudeTop_Default
Warlokk_afBottom_HiDetail_Nude_34-Default
V_teen_Default_Top

Should I delete them ?

Thanks you for your help !!
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2007, 09:58:41 am »

Quote from: zarmor;1036853
Hi BlooM,

I downloaded these new mesh files and now I have a lot some problems with my sims in CAS and the Bodyshop ( mainly with females adults and teens ) showing or not the sexy feet.

I searched my download folder for other default files and I found a lot of them....Some of them probably have no interference with your files but I have doubts about the following ones :

CMESH_AF_O_afBodySwimwearDEFAULTREPLACEMENT_HystericalParoxysm-DemusedSims-MTS2
Blooms_AfbodyrockstarDefaultReplacementNoACC_Mesh
Warlokk_tfTopNude_Default
Warlokk_AFNudeTop_Default
Warlokk_afBottom_HiDetail_Nude_34-Default
V_teen_Default_Top

Should I delete them ?

Thanks you for your help !!

Try removing the ones I bolded and italisized. The first one is a mesh and the second one is clothing (starts with "Warlokk")that I do not recognize. You should also check your meshes for "mesh_afbottonaked-hidetail_default", that one is the main problem.
Also remove the invisible clothing by windkeeper (wind-female-inisible-female-undies or wind-males-inisible.....) when playing the game cause it interfers with the feet especially on males.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:35:29 am by jwilson5 » Logged

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2007, 10:10:40 am »

Quote from: raynuss;1036834
Now I am confused.   I've downloaded several teen swimwear/underwear files from different sites that are the speedo-type tight swim suit and all of them say they don't require any additional mesh; they are recolors of a Maxis mesh and only the base game is required.  I've checked the files with SimPe and there are no meshes included in the collection of skins so there wasn't any special mesh that was installed with them that I didn't know about.  They all show up in the game and bodyshop, but the Sexy feet don't show up with them.  I'm confused as to what Maxis mesh is being used for them since I can't recall any nude-type mesh that came with the original game.

Please look for files called this and remove them:
wind_female_inisibleundies
male_male_inisibleundies

Oh, this game still allows for "subfolders" with BV but your must have all those "subfolders" under the main "downloads" folder instead of directly under "the sims 2" folder.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:20:16 am by jwilson5 » Logged

raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2007, 10:26:24 am »

Quote from: jwilson5;1036877
Please look for files called this and remove them:
wind_female_inisibleundies
male_male_inisibleundies

I don't have either of those files in my game.  Like I said, I don't have any custom meshes for teens in my game, male or female.  I don't let teens last long, I send them to University as soon as they grow from kids so I don't need a lot of custom skins for the teens cluttering up the game.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:29:53 am by raynuss » Logged
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2007, 10:45:48 am »

Quote from: raynuss;1036886
I don't have either of those files in my game.  Like I said, I don't have any custom meshes for teens in my game, male or female.  I don't let teens last long, I send them to University as soon as they grow from kids so I don't need a lot of custom skins for the teens cluttering up the game.

Okay, your problem is only the Maxis teen "undies" mesh apparently as there really is no nude mesh for any age or gender. What creators do is take the undies mesh for each age\gender and just black out the alpha file so the skin shows through. These are called "nude clothing".
 However, when a sim showers the game calls to a mesh that we as creators do not use. But can be the same shape as the undies meshes. I am going to go into my game and take a look at the undies (we are taking "briefs" not boxers) and see if there is a problem and I will get back to you.

zarmor

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2007, 11:18:35 am »

Ok thank you for your response Jwilson5.

I have removed the two files although I agree the Warlokk one is probably not a mesh but just an outfit.

I found and removed the "afbottonaked-hidetail_default" file you mentionned as the main problem.

Didn't find any windkeeper files.

I'll check and see if this solves my problems.

Again thanks a lot for your help, it is much appreciated.:happy8::smile:
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2007, 11:27:20 am »

I was afraid of this.....there are creators in the past that indeed simply switched meshes....
I have seen Windkeeper doing it with the tshirtboxermeshes for the males and if im right its HP that did it with the females, especially with the speedo swimsuits.....
Wat they did is use the nude fullbodymesh(yes, there is one but never used by EA) for those outfits.
I will try to do the following:
Ill make a package with all the fullbodynudes for teen/adult and elders and give them 3dfeet.
If those creators only relinked the meshes it will fix the feet issue(like the files from windkeeper)
But if they made new meshes for it you still end up with a conflict and will have to remove either mine or his/hers
I dont know about the speedo swimsuits, provide me a link so i can check them out.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 11:31:03 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2007, 11:30:44 am »

Raynuss

I went in game to the CAS screen. Went through and shoot a picture of all the maxis meshes for teen males that may apply. All work fine. However, there is no maxis mesh for briefs/small swimwear anywear. I happen to have some briefs based on Marvine\Beosbosboys teen undies mesh that I have included a picture for along with the others. It has box feet because it is based on a custom mesh. See below:

There is no skintight mesh for male teens, I looked through everything. I can only surmise that a custom mesh is also involved with your briefs. Please give me a link to a web thread that you downloaded briefs from so I can check it out and let you know for sure.

* teen-males-meshes.jpg (207.6 KB, 506x449 - viewed 800 times.)

jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2007, 11:35:42 am »

OOPS, sorry Bloom, didn't realize you were also working on Raynuss's problem.
It would be great to have nude meshes with feet for the genders that do not have skintight meshes.

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2007, 11:42:45 am »

Ill make a package but....
Im not sure it will solve all probs because.....
Windkeepers files replaces the tshirtboxermeshes with a nude one and if i update that nude one with 3dfeet will it not get overruled by the boxer again or cause a conflict.

No longer active
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2007, 01:22:55 pm »

Bloom,
   The adult male has a undies mesh that is compatible to make nude clothing. When making clothing for adult male you should also be able to choose to have this same outfit and mesh available for the elder male even though elder male has no such maxis mesh. I believe this outfit did that (See below):

It would be great if you could extract the nude meshes for all, put feet on them and give to us to put in our download folder to make nude clothing from.
Or you could just post nude clothing here that calls to those meshes.

Please do not worry about the windkeeper meshes, only us skinners use them in bodyshop to see skins as we create them. If we have the nude clothing based on nude meshes, folks just wanting to look at their sims nude in bodyshop, cas or game can put the clothing on them. Us skinners can just drop wind's files in when we need to use bodyshop to create and then remove them when we are done. Unless you have a better idea.

* male-elder-undies.jpg (101.99 KB, 280x409 - viewed 779 times.)

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2007, 01:37:13 pm »

So, wat you need then?
Elder/Adult and Teen Male?
And for the girls?

I did put up a replacement package for the hidden fullbodynudes, you might want to try it out in combination with Windkeepers.
But to be honost i dont want to investigate to much in those.
I follow the base game setup for the files and i dont feel responsible for other replacements from other creators, especially NOT when they screwed up.....

I can attache the hidden fullbody mesh from the teen and elder to a outfit so it pops up in Game/CAS and bodyshop tho Wink
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 01:41:56 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: