Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:25:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330624 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 02:19:46 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1037059
So, wat you need then?
Elder/Adult and Teen Male?
And for the girls?

I did put up a replacement package for the hidden fullbodynudes, you might want to try it out in combination with Windkeepers.
But to be honost i dont want to investigate to much in those.
I follow the base game setup for the files and i dont feel responsible for other replacements from other creators, especially NOT when they screwed up.....

I can attache the hidden fullbody mesh from the teen and elder to a outfit so it pops up in Game/CAS and bodyshop tho Wink

This would work great (outfit attached to hidden maxis nude files, both genders, teen thru elder). Make each outfit "nude clothing" and post it here for everyone to download. This would solve alot of the problems folks think they are having. I certainly am learning alot about how the meshes work since your feet came out.:-P:-P

As for the windkeeper, I cannot control which files load first and its not a big deal either way. Since I use milkshape to create my skins on now, the windkeeper files are no big deal. I removed them and things are fine.

Thank you

"Pure art is not about the creator, its about the creation"
zarmor

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2007, 02:28:25 pm »

I have another question though...

I noticed I have quite a lot of outfits with stockings or socks or sport shoes that now show a strange mixture of the original footwear and the new sexyfeet from BlooM.

I think I read somewhere quite some time ago that it was possible in the bodyshop to fix it and get the original footwear to appear just like before.. but I can't find the post anymore. I kinda remember that there were some original maxisbottom meshes to switch but I don't know where to find those.

Anyone can help regarding this matter ?

Thanks in advance
raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2007, 03:18:51 pm »

Quote from: jwilson5;1036932
Raynuss

There is no skintight mesh for male teens, I looked through everything. I can only surmise that a custom mesh is also involved with your briefs. Please give me a link to a web thread that you downloaded briefs from so I can check it out and let you know for sure.

Here's  a link to just one of the many speedo-type swim/underwear for teen boys that the creator says is a Maxis mesh.  The sexy feet don't show on this skin.  

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=158153
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 03:23:03 pm »

zarmor, check for threads started by szielins, he made some corrective files to do away with the problem you're having ~ from what I understand some people recolored on the wrong meshes to start with so you end up with sexy feet with shoe textures on them...

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
zarmor

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 03:27:52 pm »

Hardwaretoad,

Thanks for your help, I'll try to find the thread from szielins and fix my game.
hardwaretoad

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2007, 03:34:59 pm »

O.K. that's not going to work... LOL! Look up his/her name then click on "ALL POSTS". Scroll down & you'll see that there's several posts in BlooM's original thread on his replacement feet, you'll have to follow some links in szielin's post in there. Confusing? You bet...
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 03:37:05 pm by hardwaretoad » Logged

\"Jeux sans Frontieres\"...
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2007, 03:47:21 pm »

Quote from: raynuss;1037210
Here's  a link to just one of the many speedo-type swim/underwear for teen boys that the creator says is a Maxis mesh.  The sexy feet don't show on this skin.  

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=158153

Bloom, thinks he figured out that the creators linked their stuff to hidden full body nude meshes for these outfits (briefs) instead of regular maxis clothing meshes that he made default sexy feet mods for. I think Bloom is working on getting a hold of these meshes and fixing them up.

raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2007, 04:52:43 pm »

Quote from: jwilson5;1037233
Bloom, thinks he figured out that the creators linked their stuff to hidden full body nude meshes for these outfits (briefs) instead of regular maxis clothing meshes that he made default sexy feet mods for. I think Bloom is working on getting a hold of these meshes and fixing them up.

Yea, I put the new "windkeeper replacements" for the sexyfeet in my game and none of the teen boy skin tight underwear/swimwear show the sexy feet with it.  I knew I didn't have any special meshes for teen in my game.
jwilson5
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2007, 04:26:24 pm »

Raynuss

Bloom cannot fix your existing teen brief files because they are not attached to a standard maxis clothing mesh (which is what his defaults cover). He has been  kind enough to extract that hidden mesh and put feet on it at this link
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=66005
All you have to do is download the file at that link pertaining to "teen" and then you can use his "briefs" that will show in bodyshop to manually redo all your existing briefs in bodyshop. If you do not know how to do recolors there are plenty of tutorials here and at MTS2 that explain how to do recolors in bodyshop. Bloom desired a big thank you for going the extra mile here to help you and others out.

raynuss

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2007, 07:48:46 pm »

Quote from: jwilson5;1039632
Raynuss

If you do not know how to do recolors there are plenty of tutorials here and at MTS2 that explain how to do recolors in bodyshop. Bloom desired a big thank you for going the extra mile here to help you and others out.

I know how to recolor and this will be a big help.  It'll be pretty easy converting all my skin tight swimwear and underwear to this mesh.  Now my teens can have the sexy feet even when they are in their "tighty whities"

Bloom thanks so much for doing this.  I know you didn't have to, but you did and everyone will benefit from your efforts.

BTW, Windkeeper is a girl!
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: November 21, 2007, 01:54:54 pm »

Now the toddlers can count their toes!

Thanks, BlooM!

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
harrtenn

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 21, 2007, 02:57:10 pm »

Oh Bloom I'm sending you a big ciber hug, because these are incredible! Thank you for all the time you're spending on these.

Send me flowers while I'm alive. They won't do me a damn bit of good after I'm dead."
Chopperchic

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 21, 2007, 11:36:44 pm »

oh very cute babys. Thank you so much BlooM for all of your wonderful work.
sandshifter

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 25, 2007, 03:55:05 pm »

Thank you for all these new and improved versions. However, I am getting totally confused so I just keep on downloading . . . LOL

Sandshifter

Make your own Paradise . . .
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 25, 2007, 04:34:48 pm »

Well, depending on wat you want its really simple
4 files and all your maxis feet will be 3d feet..
There's a extra addon for BV expansion pack, thats all

However, there are people that have other replacements installed that kinda screw up the original game meshes(it replaced meshes with totally diffrent meshes like switching a boxertshirtmesh with a nude mesh....))
Like the ones from windkeeper and guinyr's.
For those there is a the hidden fullbodymaxis nudes that fixes most issue's.

There are also people that want to use mine with the female XHI from Warlokk and thats also possible....

My advise is to just use these 4 files and remove other replacements, cant get  any saver.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 04:36:55 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: