Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:28:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330629 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hugo0401

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: November 27, 2007, 09:56:48 am »

Wonderful idea, thank you very much for this.

Ozzucay ~ Rest In Peace ~ You will always be in our thoughts
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2007, 04:20:18 am »

Hi Bloom. Back here to inform that your feet works in my game. It didn't replace my replacements because I was using an old Warlokk nude default (hires). I replaced yesterday by a new one posted at insimadult and again replaced my textures by new ones that also worked fine. I had to mix some textures and end up that my females are using your feet. I have a question about some details down in the textures that seems to be nails or something. Are they toes nails? Is this the position where the texture wraps in the 3D?
If so, I'm going to include them in my textures.
The boys are having the same box feet cause I'm afraid to make replacements quickly once I use Crammyboy cock and it is an issue with the correct placement of bottom and top. I'm afraid to change those defaults cause I tried once and got huge thingies in my males, but these are theme for an adult site (will try insimadult). Thanks.
By the way, I think I can replace teenies and lower cause I never messed up with them. Will check for correct posts slowly.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2007, 10:59:50 am »

Hey
Ye, you gotta know your files if you want to combine yours and mine, you can request a specific mesh orso, the feet are swapped ez.
The toenails are mapped in the center, seperate from the toes.
This works so ez, especially on outfits.
You just draw a box and give them all a color without fiddling on edges and such with the toes themselves.
there is a toenail accesoire tho, its a extra set of nails thats positioned ontop of the originals, to switch later on ingame or to fix skintonefiles with no nailtextures.

No longer active
Sam the T-man
Formerly known as Sadie

On hiatus from Insim

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2007, 05:55:45 am »

Thanks for adding the kids! *big hugs*

No requests please
Dunn40

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2007, 11:07:57 pm »

Thank YOU.
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2007, 10:22:11 pm »

Bravo!! I knew it could be done!  This is to best!!!  Any chance the Body Builders will get feet also?
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2007, 10:26:55 pm »

Anyone else having this problem, can't unzip teen feet!:
Extracting Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultTeens_Mesh.package    Error: CRC mismatch in file "Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultTeens_Mesh.package" in the archive "C:\Sims 2 Dwnlds\Feet\Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultTeens_Mesh.rar"
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2007, 10:34:31 pm »

Strange
Try this one Wink

* Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultTeens_Mesh.zip (2583.01 KB - downloaded 140 times.)

No longer active
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2007, 11:30:25 pm »

Thank you very much Bloom, that one worked!  Thanks for everything, you ROCK!
Navetsea

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 18, 2007, 12:00:56 am »

amazing Bloom, oh thanks a lot!!

the adult version of my skin are hosted here
the MTS version are also available at my pagethere
the insimadult version also available at warlokk's guest add-on skintonesthere
Navetsea

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2007, 05:07:22 am »

Hi Bloom, I tried the mesh today, and while creating skinset in Bodyshop, I got this weird thing, is there something I do wrong, or should I download updated bodyshop hack?

thanks!

* sexyfeetmale.jpg (11.91 KB, 232x537 - viewed 537 times.)

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2007, 06:51:06 pm »

Well, this is actual the original game mesh that should popup.
But like most skinners(especially skintone) you prolly once have installed windkeepers or guinyr's files.
Windkeepers replacement file relinked the original boxermesh to the hidden fullbodynude so you guy's would have a nude shape to make your skintones on.
She also made a ''invisible undie'' file that came with it to delete the boxertextures.
The installation of my files reverts everything back to the original game meshes but updated with sexy feet.

So wat you see is actual the original mesh that came with Maxis except that there's still the invisile undie file active.
Jw had the same prob, not only with this one, also the Elders Teens and female i think.
Its up to you wat you want, keep it as it was, then you have to remove my file for the Adults and download the individual files for them, you can also use Warlokk's XHI Replacement then if you like.
You just have to delete the undiemeshes if im correct.
Go here if you want to combine the files, something i dont recommend Wink but we get it sorted out if you like:
SeXy Feet*Default Replacements*Male/Female seperates

Or you switch back to the original game files and use the meshes/outfits we made for skinners:
You will find wat you need at the adult site in JW's section ''Things''
Its called: ''Nude Clothing for Sexy Feet''
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 07:06:50 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Diggrdude
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2007, 10:56:13 pm »

Bloom, the feet make my Sims complete!  Again Bravo and Thank you!   Any chance Body Builder bodytypes will get feet too?
Navetsea

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 18, 2007, 11:08:24 pm »

fiuhh I'm not so techy with meshes, could you suggest me which one I should use to keep your sexyfeet and able to see the crotch texture ^_~:

Should I try JW's first?

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2007, 01:06:18 am »

Install these files and the ones from JW's thread.
But you have to find windkeepers relinking files and remove them so the original boxers get there textures back.

You can keep the ones from guinyr if installed, those should work with the extra file (hidden nudes) i uploaded on the adult site.

The good thing about the files from guinyr are that there are no standalone meshes installed, so if you have my files installed and the ones from JW thread and you run into a blockfeet outfit(swim/undie/sleepnude) you simply delete it in bodyshop.

Quote from: Diggrdude;1069483
Bloom, the feet make my Sims complete!  Again Bravo and Thank you!   Any chance Body Builder bodytypes will get feet too?

The feet are free for meshers so either Marvine or Yakov can update there meshes with those.
But i think they wont because many of there barefoot meshes have been used for clothing meshes and then the feet are textured with shoes.
Updating those meshes means 3d toes with shoetextures on them.
Besides that, the skintones also need to be updated....
But you should ask them not me Wink
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:42:35 pm by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: