Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:59:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330631 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
socurious

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 10, 2008, 02:00:28 pm »

Bloom, you're wonderful!  Thank you.

...everywhere you go, there you are...:pickleride:
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 10, 2008, 05:38:16 pm »

There is a warning in the post about these issues, and the people that are to blame are the ones that textured the maxis barefoot with shoetextures, not me!!!

Surch for ''sexyfeetdefault'' in either your defaults folder or downloadsfolder and you will find them.....then delete them.

No longer active
Sims2playerQ

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 17, 2008, 07:09:39 pm »

Thank You Bloom. Your posts are so helpful for those just trying these out. Thanks for making the game even more fun.

-Q-
szielins

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 25, 2008, 04:08:35 am »

Are the Jan 2 2008 tmBottomNaked and tfBottomNaked uvmaps supposed to be that asymmetric?  It looks like the right front foot bits are displaced about five pixels up-down and nine pixels left-right relative to the (mirrored) left front foot bits over in the other corner...

* teenMaleUvmap_asymmetric.png (73.73 KB, 512x512 - viewed 321 times.)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2008, 07:21:57 am »

They all share the same uvmap, Elder/adults and a teens(the teens that use my feet and not the XHI feet)
And yes they all are asymmetric
but if it bothers you you can extract the gmdc from the Hula's or use the feet from the H&M barefoot outfit.
Those have only one foot on the uvmap, some are mirrored/some are copied/some are a mess Cheesy
Pick the one you like.
There are even more default replacements that have one foot either on the left or the right side of the uvmap.
Its because having both feet messed up the textures.
I think i made like 5 or 6 of them, a few of them have also the toenails mapped on the fingernail spot as those also interfeared with existing textures....

Like many of you i didn't know anything bout meshing/uvmapping/texturing, i just started somewhere and before i knew it the feet were a hype.
I couldn't go fix the uvmap because there were already so many meshes released with them.
Besides that, i am the only one that actual made a skintone that fits the feet on those spots(like shadow and such)
All other skinners just gave those area's a equel color

Oh, i just checked a few, you definatly dont want the hula's, those i messed up Smiley
The female from the H&M replacements are nice, the male i messed up there.
I tried to make a perfect uvmap with 2 independent uvmappers but those programs ruined the mesh.
Like with lithunwrap you can copy and mirror the parts on the uvmap but when reimporting back in milkshape the mesh is full of holes(not in milkshape but in the game.......Sad)
The latest version of milkshape gave us a little more options but i still cant find the mirror option so i can easily position both feet on one spot.
There is one set i managed to fix, took me a few hours(i included it in this post)
I mirrored the left feet with a uvmapper and placed it on the right foot.
If i had knew this all from the start i would have choosen the setup i made for the XHI feet, just one foot/copied and mirrored.
But doing that you have to reassigne the bones on the copy and it was just to much work on the higher polygon feet.(dont forget those were 10.000 polygons  Smiley )
Later on i used the direct x tool to decrease the poly's to 5.000.
War took that version and again decreased the poly's to 2000 orso for the XHI but copied one foot and mirrored it(wich i later remapped on the uvmap(the feet and ankles) except the toes.)

* Femalesexyfeetfixeduv.rar (188.05 KB - downloaded 127 times.)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 08:22:58 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
szielins

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 25, 2008, 08:59:16 am »

Quote from: BlooM;1110816
They all share the same uvmap, Elder/adults and a teens(the teens that use my feet and not the XHI feet)
And yes they all are asymmetric
. . .
Besides that, i am the only one that actual made a skintone that fits the feet on those spots(like shadow and such)
All other skinners just gave those area's a equel color

Hrm.  That implies there's a large installed base with the existing mapping-- doesn't sound worth wrestling with.  I'll just make a personal note that the mirroring has a quirk and... well... flood fill the relevant areas.  But now I know exactly WHERE to flood fill, and WHY.  Smiley
Glamour Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2008, 04:40:59 am »

Totally AWESOME!!!  I love these!!!  My Sims feet are beautiful!!!  You rock, you creative genius you ^_^
Hugs to ya :^)

Vral

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2008, 12:51:06 am »

It is a splendid job for Sims of the game that are bare feet, its been well also for the sims that are sandal.

Sorry for my English :worship:
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 12:59:08 am by Vral » Logged

CONSTRUCTIONS VRAL for SIMS 2

Has all the kits and add-ons
goodheart

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 21, 2008, 01:48:15 pm »

thank you
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 21, 2008, 02:00:29 pm »

Quote from: Glamour Girl;1121494
Totally AWESOME!!!  I love these!!!  My Sims feet are beautiful!!!  You rock, you creative genius you ^_^
Hugs to ya :^)

Well, thank you my dear Cheesy

No longer active
simslifestories

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 02, 2008, 04:46:33 am »

In certain outfits, the men only it appears, their feet are hanging out of the tip of their shoes. What can I do about this? I love the feet on all sexes and ages, but I don't want my sim husband's feet to hang out of his tennis shoes.

* snapshot_34d51926_34d64168.jpg (74.44 KB, 600x450 - viewed 442 times.)

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 02, 2008, 05:13:20 am »

I am not going to discuss this anymore, i have put up a warning when i posted these replacements and explained this so many times by now.......

No longer active
simslifestories

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: March 02, 2008, 01:29:21 pm »

Sorry. I just saw the warning ahead of me. I did not mean to offend or upset you. Thank you for the beautiful feet!

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 02, 2008, 06:12:37 pm »

you didn't offend me but i explained it already so many times.
I did put meshes to redo those outfits for the females and i will release them soon for the males.

No longer active
simslifestories

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: March 02, 2008, 09:45:58 pm »

Which outfits for the females? I feel retarded here, because I am a bit lost. I do not use the nude meshes, Warlokk's XHI , Warlokk's HI RES or any of those other things often mentioned in the 8 pages of this post. I don't even know what most of those are. All I use in my game is some CC clothes/objects, basic Maxis default replacement eyes/skin, Crammyboy's penis mesh, and then your sexy feet. The point of all of that nonsense is that I don't have much to worry about as far as things that will conflict with your beautiful feet. I deleted all of my Windkeeper clothes and now all of my sims have sexy feet, well mostly. There are two outfits that do not have them that I am pretty sure should. The work out clothes for teen girls that came with Teen Stuff isn't showing sexy feet and Oceanographer wet suit that came with Free Time isn't showing them either. That is it, though. Well, other than Maxis outfits that have 'sandals'. Can I do anything about the Teen Stuff outfit, Free Time outfit, or Maxis clothes with 'sandals'? Thank you so much in advance for any help. I know this must be a pain to constantly take time out to explain something you are giving us for free.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: