Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:24:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
  Print  
Author Topic: **SexYFeeT** Replacements *Update 10-26-2008*All ages and Genders  (Read 330612 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2008, 10:12:11 am »

Yes, I used I-nevo3 skins, all was ok before tanning, but after tanning there was the difference. I used Insimenator for remove tan, and toes now ok.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2008, 10:14:51 am »

I look into it Wink

No longer active
NikonSnow

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2008, 10:46:48 am »

I just wanted to let you know my meshes are in the "defaults" folders, and I do not have any other replacement meshes for teens.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2008, 12:35:27 pm »

Quote from: NikonSnow;1196128
I just wanted to let you know my meshes are in the "defaults" folders, and I do not have any other replacement meshes for teens.

Strange, the teen mesh you spoke of appears fine in my game..........
Check again with your downloads folder out.

No longer active
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2008, 02:55:04 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1196118
I look into it Wink
Thanks.
The same thing, I found now, with the "sunburn" and "frostburn" overlays.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2008, 04:18:49 pm »

i found the sun burnt and the tan files and fixed those, maybe you want to test them before i post?
Did the toddler/child and UUfiles(prolly teen through elder)

* Bloom_Tan&BurntFixforSexyFeeT.rar (1717.92 KB - downloaded 131 times.)

No longer active
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 03, 2008, 02:31:37 am »

Ок, I'll try it today.
dolbany

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 03, 2008, 09:15:32 am »

Just tested it.
Now overlays working good, with all ages and genders. No more pale toes!
Thank you!!
trold123123

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 04, 2008, 11:17:36 am »

Thank you so very much for sharing your absolutely wonderful and realistic feet. I fell in love with them, the moment I saw them, and now it's really hard to live with the meshes without them, so I really hope that the slim and lean bodybuilder get them as well soon...

I'm using the Kurvy K from FrannySims in my game as well, and I know that they doesn't come with your feet as Franciele is using her own Tally Toes, but as you proberbly know Franny's stuff comes for the FM, Rio, CPU and RG as well, and I have noticed, that it's causing some issues. I realize that one of the reasons are the skintones, but I also realize that another reason must be a difference in the UV. I can't mesh myself, so it's just a guess. Anyway I have not been able to find skintones that work with them both at the same time, so if you know of any, I'll love to hear about them. My graphicboard doesn't have any problem with yours nor with Frannys toes, but if your "mix" the suits for the girls - for example give the girl a Franny suit for underwear and BlooM-feet suit for PJ's - it sometimes gets fuck up in game leaving me with half a girl or so. It also sometimes causes the game to shut down. That never happens when I dress them up in either or... I normally use Jwilsons skintones (except from on the Kurvy K), cause my girls are all of "named" shape and Jwilsons skintones have never caused me any issues and besides that Jwilson makes great combos. Now your feet has grown into the new standard - I understand why - and therefor I wonder if there is any chance, that you could make a customoverwrite, that converts the Tally Toes into your feet?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 04, 2008, 11:50:08 am »

The tally toes are all standalone meshes and those have nothing to do with either the replacement skintonefiles or the sexy feet default replacements meshes.
Both operate indepentant from eachother.

So when using the Tally toes you need a skintone that supports them.
The skintone files that are compatible with the 3d sexyfeet and even more important, ALL Warlokk's sexyfeet meshes are made by JWilson.
And we already tried to match everything, both my meshes/warlokk's meshes and the universe skintones for those available.
If you want the tally toes compatible with the skintones then you have to ask franciele if she can place the toes/feet on the same spot as were my sexyfeet default replacements and Warlokk XHI meshes are located.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:52:56 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
trold123123

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 04, 2008, 04:39:44 pm »

Yeah I know you did BlooM, and it works just fine. I'm absolutely greatful to you, Warlokk and Jwilson for the hugh work you guys did, but I kind of hoped, that I had missed out on something, cause it's kind of hard using two different skintones on the same girl at the same time (smiling). I'll just have to keep in mind to use strictly either the "Tally toned wardrobe" or the "BlooM toned wardrobe", when creating a girl in game. Thank you for answering. By the way I've started to use your Neanderthal as well, and he is just so loveable. Thanks a lot for sharing him and the wardrobe as well.
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 04, 2008, 05:15:51 pm »

your welcome Wink

No longer active
szielins

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 05, 2008, 05:37:55 pm »

Quote from: trold123123;1200339
I'll just have to keep in mind to use strictly either the "Tally toned wardrobe" or the "BlooM toned wardrobe", when creating a girl in game.

As they say in IT, "The great thing about standards is there are so many to choose from."
Elphie823

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 08, 2008, 09:08:23 pm »

Quote from: BlooM;1026826
01-03-2008
I found a hidden basegame swimwear mesh(afbodyswimwearcleavage) updated it with the 3d feet and added it to the adults file.

01-02-2008
Added the Kids Pirate outfit, its in the kids package
Added the teen Hula outfit, its in the teen package

11-25-2007
Argh, when is this gonna end Cheesy.....I forgot the showerproofbottom for the kids......Fixed
Redownload ''Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultKids_Mesh.rar and overwrite your previous one Wink

11-21-2007
Add on, Added the Kids and the Diapermesh
The kids and the diapermesh have a scaled down version of Warlokk's XHI feet, a little less detailed but nice Wink

New Files.....

These files will replace All Maxis Feet with a sexy more 3D designed Feet
Files as replacements should be, without unneeded cres/shpe etc etc.
I already released these for females and males but i took them back cos i thought they weren't working properly.
The reason they didn't work was due BV Expansion Pack that doesn't allow you to have some stuff in subfolders anymore...

There are just 4 files: Adults/Elders/Teens and kids wich work for sure if you put them straight in either your Defaults or Downloads folder.
If you have my previous files installed delete the following:

*BlooMs_SexyFeetDefaultReplacements_MALES
*BlooMs_SexyFeetDefaultReplacements_FEMALES
or
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultbottomoverride_Mesh
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultUnderwearoverride_Mesh
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSwimwearoverride_Mesh
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSwimwear2override_Mesh
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSleepwearoverride_Mesh
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSleepwear2override_Mesh
-Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSleepwear3override_Mesh
and
Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultbottomoverrideMALE_Mesh
Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSleepwearoverrideMALE_Mesh
Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultSleepwearoverrideMALE2_Mesh
Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultUnderwearoverrideMALE_Mesh
Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultUnderwearoverrideMALE2_Mesh
Blooms_sexyfeetDefaultUnderwearoverrideMALE3_Mesh
Be carefull you dont delete the ''Toenailaccesoire''

Known FILES that conflict, delet or remove these:

Windkeeper replacement files
Targa nude bodyshop
Guinyr's nude replacements
Warlokk's XHI replacements,
Warlokk's HI RES replacements, MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package
SP_BS&UR_Default.package
SP_BS&UR_Default_NS.package
0-bottom-lipje.package

All base game files are included, like the huladress.
The EP replacements are not included:
Sexyfeet replacements for Bon Voyage
Sexyfeet replacements for Glamour Stuff
Sexyfeet replacements for free Time
Use these meshes with JWilson's default replacement skintone, they are the best to match the feet at this moment.
You find them here: JWilson's Sexy Feet Modified Louis defaults

Here is another standalone Teru K skintone that is compatible with the feet:
Sexy Feet Modified Ephemera Simple Skins by JWilson

Notes:
Make sure you dont have other default Replacements/Overrides in your downloadfolder.
If im correct Warlok made only 1 default replacement that you have to remove to make the feet work without conflict's,
its called: MESH_afBottomNaked_HiDetail_Default.package.
Another file that also will conflict: 0-bottom-lipje.package (remove it, thnx Kimmy)

You can NOT combine the Adult files with Warlokk's XHI replacements
Go here if you want both:*SeXy Feet*Default Replacements*Male/Female seperates*
There will be a addon for few other EP's (im missing some files from Glamour, dont have the EP)

These are higher polygon meshes, you can suffer serious lag if your on a crappy computer Wink

Credits:
Warlokk: The femaleshowerproofbottom is based on his HI Detail bottom from the bodyshapeseries

yes can u pleas epost thsi on mod the sims . com? PRETTY PLEASE?! my comp doesn't work on this site Sad
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2008, 09:27:05 pm »

pm me your email adress and ill send the files Wink

No longer active
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 22
  Print  

Jump to: