Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:11:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sims 2 Seasons - Patch #2 Released 6.11.07  (Read 10786 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
DocFX

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 04:51:01 pm »

Quote from: ancienthighway;851703
This would be because you have Inteenimater in your game.  Teens on residential property at Uni will not age to YA in order to allow Uni families.  Using the telephone to move to college or moving into a dorm first will keep everything straight.

Strange?, yes I have the new version of 'InTeenimater' in one of my other game folders - but not this one!, this is a new 'Factory Default' folder created by the re-installation of Seasons... :O

But thanks for the tip, I'll double-check this new folder and make sure that none of the new Sims I've imported have the body-clock in their inventories.

Cheers!. Cheesy

Just one more go!.. Wink
sannysims40

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 12:16:47 am »

Ok fellow simmers.  My game has blue, flashing walls, foundations and the water look a weird blue.  I thought about the patch but from what I'm reading from my fellow simmers I am not sure if I should get this patch at all.  If somone could convince me this patch is even worth it I MAY download this patch.  Feel free to email  or pm me.  Many, many thanks.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: