Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:22:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: From the Anita Blake Series...Jean-Claude and Nathaniel  (Read 15297 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Rayea

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 03:49:58 pm »

ooh..i would love, hell, kill to have that outfit of JCs in reality Smiley
(for me or any guy that was mad enough to have me tongue)

and nice?! oooh, nice isnt a word ya wana use with him....smoakin is good, casue thats what your undies do after one look Tongue *Winks*

*grabs both, and is probably gona grab the rest as they arrive..oooh, pity the poor guys and galls of my New Simland...what with this lot and Cap'n Jack Harkness....*rolls eyes at what jack and JC will get up to...oooh*
iylaine
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 04:07:35 pm »

Wow...I <3 Nate! Awesome work. BTW, you said you got some stuff from KSK...who is KSK?
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 04:22:44 pm »

KnightSkyKite - A friend.  Haven't seen her around much lately, but I hope she's well.

As for who's next...how about the brothers...Wicked Truth?  After that, I have Nikolaos and Edward on the drawing board.
SannieT

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 08:45:23 pm »

***wishing I were a Sim right now*** The guys look awesome! Micah would be interesting to see.
Ruthless

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 08:52:59 pm »

Quote from: brendabond;1028935
You know, I adore Edward, who can't love a psycho killer?  And Larry...the rat science teacher?  I was thinking Raphael and Claudia would be nice, too.

I've only just started the Killing Dance, The Larry I was refering to would be Anita's partner in crime Larry Kirkland. Wink I wouldn't mind seeing Seraphina or Janos even with Bettina and Pallus his two rotting beauties.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 09:05:19 pm »

ewww..the rotting ones?  LOL And Larry Kirkland would be good, I always had a little soft spot for him. Smiley
DBell5310

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 09:40:27 pm »

Please do Asher!
GreenCAT

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 09:44:16 pm »

Ooh! Asher would be an awesome addition, I agree DBell5310!

:cat: =^..^= GreenCAT =^..^= :cat:
Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 10:11:04 am »

Oh My God! I love Jean-Claude. And Nathaniel looks like I pictured him. EEH!!! I agree about Asher, and Edward (although the psycho is becoming a family man!) but i would love to see a sim of Obsidian Butterfly. She was insane. Maybe Belle Mort, although there aren't too many descriptions of her. I love this series. May I ask who we are getting next? Bredabond, I love you!

EDIT: Ooh. and lets not forget the scrumptious richard!!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 10:12:47 am by Bloody_Tears » Logged

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
Jagerjaques
Hollow

Grimmjow

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 01:34:27 pm »

Am I the only one who thinks Richard is the biggest &^$( in the AB universe?  LOL

Edward and Nikoloas are next, I have them ready, I just gotta post.
Vickie93

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 11:47:30 am »

Talking about your breath-takingly beautiful people!  They are gorgeous!
Firestaar1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 12:34:18 pm »

*HUGE sigh*  Don't know that I can add anything more then that except....yummy, wow, my heart is pitter patting...and you so totally ROCK!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again THANK YOU!!!

I do wish you could somehow upload Jean Claude's outfit- It is perfect for the way he likes to dress...and those type of clothes are HARD to find!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 12:42:20 pm by Firestaar1 » Logged
trl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 01:41:31 pm »

These two are just beautiful! I am loving this series, Brenda. You are doing a fantastic job! Thanks so much for this! I look forward to more.

Bloody_Tears

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 09:24:43 am »

Quote from: brendabond;1034696
Am I the only one who thinks Richard is the biggest &^$( in the AB universe?  LOL

No I totally agree that he's a massive jerk. But the way he is described I'm sure he is uber hot!

"I am become Death, destroyer of worlds" Oppenheimer, taken from The Bhagavad Gita.
Aomizuoko

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 06:33:31 pm »

Quote from: brendabond;1028397

Jean-Claude from: 'Laughing Corpse'
His hair was perfectly black, curling softly around his face.  The eyes, if you dared to look into them, were a blue so dark that it was almost black.

Jean-claue, wow you did an awesome Job with him! But I seem to remember Anita saying something about how while his hair was soft, and beautiful, it was as wild as hers. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, you did an awesome job on the vamp! ANd Nathaniel too, though I seem to picture him opposite from what Anita discribes him. its probably just his submissive personality though! :-P
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: