Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 07:05:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: From the Anita Blake Series...Jean-Claude and Nathaniel  (Read 15510 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ImpishIncubus

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2008, 05:01:36 pm »

Quote from: brendabond;1034696
Am I the only one who thinks Richard is the biggest &^$( in the AB universe?  LOL

Nope, you aren't alone. He starts out alright but there were a number of times I wanted to reach right into the story and throttle him for what he constantly puts Anita through.

Quote from: Aomizuoko;1079997
Jean-claue, wow you did an awesome Job with him! But I seem to remember Anita saying something about how while his hair was soft, and beautiful, it was as wild as hers. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, you did an awesome job on the vamp! ANd Nathaniel too, though I seem to picture him opposite from what Anita discribes him. its probably just his submissive personality though! :-P

JC's hair changes on a fairly regular basis through the books. Long, short, straight, curly. The only thing that stays the same is the color. Nathaniel does end up figuring out that he has claws and actually uses them to everybody's surprise in the books.

All things in moderation.... including moderation.  I don't have issues..... I have lifetime subscriptions.:jester:
Fye Tsukishiro

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2008, 11:37:14 am »

Wooow They're absolutely gorgeous, I want them In my sim's bed xD
Thank you excellent job!!
raynedanser

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 07:14:19 am »

They are both absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to, erm, play with them. ;-)
msfortuknit

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2008, 10:03:13 am »

I heart your stuff!
solarissis

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 10:24:30 am »

OMG u have done a great job, JC looks great and Anita looks just lke i pictured her
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: