Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:35:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost...Caliente Sisters  (Read 1415 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SparkleSim

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:21:03 pm »

Hello, I was just wondering if somebody had the the Caliente sisters (Nina and Dina) still in their game.  Because I don't know what happened, but they got deleted from my game, and I would like to have them back.  Is it possible, since they are default sims born-in already, to just restore them?  Or does someone have them packaged with all the memories and everything?  If someone can help, that would be great, thanks! Cheesy

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:34:20 pm »

You can restore memories using SimPe, but once original Maxis characters are deleted your outta luck. What you can also do is fully restore the neighborhood of Pleasentview See this thread here. You can also spawn the summoner from the Insimenator, "defaults". After restoring default sims such as the Caliente sisters during gameplay, there memories will not be the original as the game was set.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 03:55:33 am by DecoraChroi » Logged

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
SparkleSim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 09:54:02 pm »

Thank you very much for your help, Decora! Cheesy

Are you looking for a good comedy-drama sim story?  Please come read my story LOVE CHILD.   (Must be 18+)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: