Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:38:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can give birth?  (Read 1544 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chinami

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2007, 05:42:15 pm »

I've looked in the FAQs but I'm not sure if its there. Okay, I want my sims to have kids. So I get them engaged but it wouldn't lemme 'Try for a Baby', My BFF told me maybe they need to get married first! So I got them married, nothing! I have insimenator and inteenator is there anything in there thats causing this problem? Thanks!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 05:51:39 pm »

Don't do try for it if they're too tired, otherwise they'll just go to sleep when you put them to bed. Try this. If you click on the bed when there's no one in it, you should see the "Relax option". Have both of your sims relax, then once their on the bed together, click on one of your sims and select "Cuddle". From there, you should be able to click on one of your sims and have the option "Try for baby".

Insimenator and Inteenimator don't conflict with each other or the game, but if you have any other mods and the try for baby option isn't showing up, then one of the other mods could be causing the problem.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 10:03:35 pm »

The #1 reason InTeenimater users don't see the option for Try for Baby is they blindly installed the Silent Pregnancy flavor pak without RTFM .  If you have this flavor pak in your downloads folder, remove it.

See Also:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=604#p2966

(in addition to RTFM)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 10:05:57 pm by jase439 » Logged

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
Chinami

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 04:42:16 pm »

Thanks you guys :3 I think the Silent Pregnacy might be the problem!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: