Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 07:36:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to change the cloths from adult to children?  (Read 2017 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
panda1214

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2007, 06:29:46 am »

i want to change a cloths from adult to children.
pls teach me?
panda1214

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:19:39 am »

i have some chinese and korean cloth
i create two family.
but now i want them have a baby.
so i need these cloths to change from adult to children.
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 03:12:46 pm »

There are many tutorials on how to create your own clothes at http://www.modthesims2.com site.

You can also take a look at these sections right here on the insim site:  Mesh Creation & Recoloring Help or this one:  Tutorials
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 03:16:24 pm by MissDoh » Logged
panda1214

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 02:49:28 am »

Quote from: MissDoh;1026124
There are many tutorials on how to create your own clothes at http://www.modthesims2.com site.

You can also take a look at these sections right here on the insim site:  Mesh Creation & Recoloring Help or this one:  Tutorials

i only find cloths change to young adult / elder.
i want change the cloths to teen and children.
can anyone hely me.
thanks a lot.
Wednesday17

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 08:47:47 am »

Do you mean you want to convert an adult outfit for children? That's not possible. Only clothes for sims with the same height are interchangeable (young adult, adult, elder) with SimPe.

If you want a kids outfit, using a special color or pattern, you need to open a child mesh with bodyshop and try and fit the pattern of your adult clothes on it with a graphics program. But that is explained really good in the links MissDoh gave you.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:04:46 am »

Or, you can change the size of the Adult mesh to fit teens and children via 3D meshing program.  If you use the tutorial in MissDoh's link, you could also use it for other age groups... you just have to find out which numbers correspond with the ages... and I highly recommend that you avoid changing adult clothes to children unless you plan on fixing the mesh itself to fit it.  It is possible to convert them to different ages under adult with just SimPE... but if you do, you'll get some sick-looking clothing, as the clothes would be too large to fit properly on other ages.  I speak from experimental experience... :tongue6:)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 09:07:56 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

panda1214

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 09:16:44 am »

any Tutorials about change the mesh via 3D from adult to child / teen.
i want to change this two cloths
would anyone do this or teach me.

OR

AND
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 10:54:58 pm »

panda1214 - that would be a very difficult conversion even for an expert -- and theft of another artist's work.  This is not something I would recommend you continue to pursue.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: