Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:46:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Asking for help  (Read 1590 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
rebee

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2007, 09:44:44 am »

First off let me apologize if this in not posted in the proper place but I have looked and couldn’t decide where else to put this. Now, I have a question that maybe some of you fellow simmers can answer for me please. I have a residential lot that I downloaded in which I love but it is on a small lot and I don’t have the room to do what I want on the outside. Is there anyway possible to take this house and move it to a bigger lot?? I have built my own houses before but I am not very good with building and my houses turn out to look huge in the neighborhood next to the houses I have downloaded.  I’m hoping someone can answer this and possibly guide me in the correct direction.  Thank you in advance.
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 10:26:27 am »

If you have Bon Voyage there is a lot expander over at MTS2:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=175884

Mootilda used to have another one, that was not bon voyage, but it has been removed from the site
rebee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 03:00:38 pm »

no Alasdair, I dont have BV. I have Night Life, Seasons, Pets, Glamour Life, Fashion Stuff & Celebration. But thank you for responding
Alasdair

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 03:45:22 pm »

I have been looking for an older version of it in all the likely places but keep coming up empty. I have an early BV version, but like you I only have up to Seasons. I tried it in my test neighborhood but couldn't get it to work, but I was trying to push the envelope and hurry through it. It worked okay upto a point, but that may have been something I was doing wrong.

EDIT I just went back to look at the thread to see if I missed something, I did. This is at the very beginning of the thread, " LotExpander 1.2.9

This version of the LotExpander works with all expansion and stuff packs, up to and including The Sims 2 Bon Voyage. The latest release implements moving of portals even if no expansion is desired. Please see "Known Issues" below."

When I started it I just saw Bon voyage and thought that was part of the problem, but it appears the only problem is behind the keyboard as usual.

Alasdair
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 03:58:27 pm by Alasdair » Logged
rebee

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 05:47:02 pm »

Thank you so very much, Alasdair. I will be sure and try that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: